1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I find kissing difficult and awkward.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Millenial, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Millenial

Millenial Fapstronaut

I've had a problem with kissing for years and it's in the way of me getting a girlfriend. I find the act too intense and too intimate. I don't want to do it.

Unfortunately women seem to always expect some kissing before moving on to the next stage.- (I'm not so awkward about sex)

I'm thinking of saying next time: 'Sorry I don't do that'... but I've never heard of someone saying that.
    Or I'd like to learn how to improve my kissing and relax and enjoy it more, but is that even possible, can it be learned?

I know most guys like kissing so I'm in the minority... but I'd like a bit of advice on what to do. TBH I'd prefer to just skip it and I wonder if most women would mind a kissing free relationship? ( at least at the beginning ). Thanks.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  2. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

The only women that'd be cool with that, is asexual women.

www.asexualcupid.com

Millenial likes this.
  3. My wife used to like kissing. But in the last 3 years or so she stopped.
    She told me once, "I don't like that".
    I said, "But you used to".
    And she just said, "Well things change".
    So now we don't.
    So I guess you can find someone who likes or doesn't like nearly anything. And even if they do like something it can change.

Millenial likes this.
  4. Hopefulgirl

Hopefulgirl Fapstronaut

I do not want to kiss my husband when I am angry with him. Even slightly irritated. That being said, there was a period where his oral hygiene sucked and I was just disgusted with him :/

Millenial likes this.
  5. Millenial

Millenial Fapstronaut

Thanx Arkangel but it's just kissing I want to avoid, not everything else.

6. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Oh ok

7. Millenial

Millenial Fapstronaut

That is surely true. The problem I think here is that the first kiss between a couple is generally considered very important and meaningful.. ( movies have been quite influential here ), it's like a rite of passage.

Knighthawk and Third_Eye like this.
  8. Honestly, if I was dating someone who was really terrible at kissing, I wouldn't mind if he just owned that and said "hey, I'm really terrible at kissing, so you should teach me how to be better." But I don't speak for all women. Some might not like that.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Hey Milenial, maybe you could try interrupted,short kisses instead of continuos ones. If not, you could do it for her, knowing that she will be turned on. Sinceryly, I dont have experience with this, but I've read Zen stuff and Victor Frankl so... my best wishes

Millenial likes this.
  10. Yea, from your other posts you're super open-minded. The women I personally know aren't in your league when it come to that.

11. Lol aw, well thanks. I try my best. :)

Third_Eye likes this.
  12. True-Self

True-Self Fapstronaut

Damn... Like he wasn't bushing his teeth for some reason??

Third_Eye likes this.
  13. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

ROFL

14. In words of the rapper Future... "Fuck me, just don't kiss me."

M.E.X. likes this.
  15. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

IMG_2314.PNG

16. Kind of the gist of what my wife says

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. Third_Eye