1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

i feel that there is a hole in my chest

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by looky, Jan 12, 2018.

1. looky

looky Fapstronaut

i think its day 4 since my last relapse , now my problem is that iam alone and i have a hole in my chest , i dont have friends and no gf , but i was okay i was feeling better before i knew about a girl that i could like and now i feel sad and lonely it always happens to me when i meet new girls , i can do fine alone if there is no one in my brain , i overthink a lot and iam having exams latley and i feel like i dont want to prepare because i dont feel good , every time i meet a girl that i could like or fit my thinking i get anxious and overthink about her , and i always confused am i falling out of real love or only out of loneliness ? , sometimes i get over it after relizing that the girl is not my type but this time it seems that she is my type , and i just dont want to overthing i dont want to fall in love right now , how i can stop this overthinking and creating senarios and stories in my brain , i want to go back to the time were i was fine alone >.
    i never talked to her and iam shy to look at her too >

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  2. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

You want the pain of regret or the pain of rejection? The second still hurts, I can attest to that but it alleviates the hate over the self, which is way more exhausting. So please go out and do something, instead of creating threads in the loneliness section of nofap.

3. looky

looky Fapstronaut

iam so afraid of the pain of regret !