1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I feel so lonely and sad

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Happy Man, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Happy Man

Happy Man Fapstronaut

I'm not sure where to turn to. My relationship with my GF isn't going too well. I haven't seen her for 2 weeks and I got no whatapp messages. She is on was on Holiday and should have been back yesterday. She wanted to break up with me a week ago but I convinced her not to. I think I should have got the message lol

I think the nofap journey is getting to me as well as I been in flat line for a long time. I don't have many friends either. I didn't sleep well last night and found myself really miserable. I'm not sure where to turn to but feel really sad.

I suffering for acid reflux which is a digestion problem as well. I wish I had someone to talk to right now with my issues. I don't know where to turn and feel like I need to get this off my chest. I'm so sad : (

2. All I can say is this: Keep going. It gets better. I know, the flat lines can seem infinite at times, but you will pull through. It'll be much brighter on the other side.

3. Happy Man

Happy Man Fapstronaut

You so right, I can not make any women my everything. I haven't been honest with myself. I haven't been in a relationship for a very long time, so when I'm in one, I feel so wanted and so good. I know it's not going to work, I not getting my needs meet, so I just need to move on.

I never use to be so needy in my life. I think because it's been a while and also I don't have many friends. I don't a friend I can have a deep conversation with. There are people in my life but they not my true friends. I'm feeling a lot better now.

I might even see a therapist but I healed so much in the past year. I have been speaking to a lot of strangers and meeting lots of new people and of course women as well. I stop talking to girls when I got my GF but now I'm going to start again. This has really helped with my unhappiness but I feel I need to continue to get much better results. I feel like my brain is re wiring, sort of like my nofap journey. I'm becoming more charismatic and direct with my thoughts. I haven't decided whether to see a therapist or not yet but thanks for your advice. It's really good : )

EverydayIsANewChance and AM141 like this.
  4. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Happy Man is sad?

AM141 likes this.
  5. Happy Man

Happy Man Fapstronaut

My aim is to be happy. I'm not quite there yet

6. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Smile! :)

AM141 likes this.
  7. Genji

Genji Guest

Amen! You never loose women chasing money, but you can loose money while chasing women.

Flyhigh likes this.
  8. Zapster21

Zapster21 Fapstronaut

Everyone needs to talk about their problems sometimes! Don't hold it in. Talk to someone :)

Dealing with your feelings is the surest way to happiness.

Flyhigh likes this.
  9. Make a tons of money & Buy a Lamborghini...
    Your gf will chase you...

EverydayIsANewChance and Flyhigh like this.
  10. I can totally relate to this bro. I'm actually fine with flatlining but the depression is getting to me. I keep overthinking and failing to control how I feel. I don't know how to stop feeling this horrible and I don't know how to go about making friends.
    You can always ping me if you feel like chatting. I hope you recover from this phase and be true to your username again : )

AM141 and Flyhigh like this.