1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I feel like these days the Internet is the primary source for dates.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by LoyalKnight, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Fapstronaut

Yes, this is the MAN'S job.... to approach a women you find genuinely attractive in a charming manner. It's the WOMAN'S perogative to accept or decline your offer.

Alyx87 likes this.
  2. Alyx87

Alyx87 Fapstronaut

Quoted for truth :)

OP, approach a girl confidently, don't be a creep and I bet you that even if she says no you will have made her day. There may be a number of reasons why she says no and they may have nothing to do with you. But you will have made her happy period.

Tesslynne likes this.
  3. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

And when the men DON'T? Despite a woman's attempts to be attractive & charming??
    What if a woman finds a man attractive & charming and he finds her likewise but he's afraid to approach? If she doesn't, then NOBODY gets together.

I DO PREFER it to be the guy approaching me of course and I tend not to approach but sometimes I think it doesn't hurt for a woman to approach and it doesn't make her any less of a woman for doing so.

I PREFER it to be the man - don't get me wrong! But for a lot of reasons, a lot of men DON'T or some of those who do are sleazy about it or players.

Not always I've experienced it done in lovely ways too :)

I asked my ex husband to borrow his phone.
    We ended up getting married.
    In the end OK it didn't work out but we've stayed friends but you know look where it lead! It was also mostly a happy marriage too!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2017
  4. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Fapstronaut

Well, it's like a dance, and there are definitely male and females roles to be played. It's wired into masculinity and femininity... men are meant to lead. All women intuitively know this... whatever their beliefs or ideology.

That said, usually a man will respond when a woman puts herself in 'harm's way'. Successful 'cold approach' is near always actually warm approach, where the woman has in some way signaled interest... usually proximity. He notices her noticing him, and then puts his best foot forward. A lot of men fail in this because they do not notice these things. It requires a clear head, a sense of joy and being in the moment, a healthy libido, spontaneity, and boldness.