1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I feel like I am out of most ladies league

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Paper, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

Thank you for your great post:)! Recently as I start feeling more confident, some girls start to write/approach me, but not the type I would like to, yeah, I practice on them talking but I avoid speaking in a seductive way or flirty, your 1:1 method is a very good suggestion which I will implement in my texts. I feel pretty calm and relaxed, I can start talking with any girl, but not in a way, that I come to a girl on the street and start talking, I can easily start talking with girls from same lectures or clubs, I just need a special place or occasion. The good thing is, that for the last two days, I start feeling that I am worth something, I start noticing, that actually I am not that bad looking as I thought to myself, that I am a good looking person, usually, I thought that I am not good looking and I didn't believe to those people who told me, that I am good looking. Yesterday when I was getting ready to drive back to my hometown, I started to look at beautiful women, and I thought to myself thing which I haven't thought in years, that I actually could have a chance with them, I am young, smart, good-looking guy, why I wouldn't have a chance to try something, I just need to keep on this streak, improve my attitude and conversation skills, yesterday when I went driving with my car around city just to meditate, I picked up my friend and I asked him to describe me as a person, when he did it, it really helped me to understand what are my flaws, how to improve myself and how others see me from the side.

2. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

Very good post and wide! "When you're paralyzed with fear unable to interact with someone it's because you're trying to resist reality and you end up getting dragged by it.", recently I hooked up to a girl being drunk, but the sad thing is, that I was drunk...too drunk, I looked so bad in her eyes, next morning I forgot her name and how she looked, I was still searching for her in the whole university, but yesterday I went to another faculty cafeteria, as I finished eating, I stood up and looked around and I see a girl looking very familiar to me, standing in the line to pay for food, she was also looking around, turned around and started smiling, and waving, I was very confused, is it her, is it for me, I looked around, there were some people behind me, but it was like 404 for my brain, I was scared to approach, that this is the reality ,If I knew it is the real girl and we would be 1:1, I would want to really apologize about that night, that I was too drunk whilst looking deep in her eyes, but If i don't remember how she looks, I just couldn't resist reality and my friends just dragged me out of that situation....I just let my friends to drag me out.... I am still thinking about her. But looking on other sides about benifits , I feel confidient, I can speak with girls easily and being relaxed, but I have to improve my conversation skills, I get those looks from girls in lectures, I finally start to look at many girls, which look reaaaaaly beautiful, I start thinking, that I am actually worth something, I am a smart, young and forward looking in the future guy, also very good looking, why I wouldn't be worth something, I start seeing that I am worth something, which I haven't seen in myself for years, girls start approaching, but not type which I would like to...but still, somehow my heart is stuck on one girl, if I will meet her, I will apologize to her, because she was really beautiful, she will probably just accept my apologies and we will go separate way, I will understand it, but if she will understand, that yes, this guy fucked up really, but he has balls to apologize and she will give me a chance, I won't let this chance away.