1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I feel like I am out of most ladies league

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Paper, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

I am studying right now and I moved to my country's capital city....Beautiful ladies are all around, It drives me insane, because I am single, but I just can't make a move, but when I talk to them, I see from their looks: boy, dafuq is your point, why the F you are talking to me, I feel being non-important in their eyes, like a small bug. Many people say that I am good looking, they ask why I am single...well , I want to know it also. Used tinder, most of those bios are:"Looking for a sugar daddy", most of them are wearing very expensive clothes, It is certain, if you are starting relationship with some of them, oh boy, prepare your wallet, because my wallet gets sick with anorexia just looking at them, like , I am just a student, I can't give anything much to her, I am just starting my first baby steps in this life, but I don't want to do it alone, I want a relationship, where we can achieve everything together, where it is understandable, that I am not a money bank, but a guy who wants to build career. I notice those looks on me, but I don't know how to approach. I am really clumsy in this sphere, I don't like those ladies who are overusing makeup and wearing expensive clothes, I want an average girl....If some of ladies read this, It would be awesome if you could share your insights and suggestions, I would be really happy and I will appreciate it.Guys , if you are skilled in this, same.

2. I would just make friends with women. Don't go in and expect anything from them. Have fun convoration and talk about things you are passionate about. If they don't like it then they can go away

Clean Plate and torrace like this.
  3. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

There is a one side of the problem, that It is even hard for me to start a friendship...

4. Sounds as if you have a lot of anger issues toward women it also sounds as if you don't value yourself or have that much self esteem, I cannot judge that because when I was younger I had terrible acne and couldn't get a date all threw highschool . My self esteem when I was younger was a zero I had a lot of anger because I couldn't get a date I beleved the worse in women and I went to strip clubs when I was younger and saw the worst in women lying sugger dady shit . The one thing is I found that I had to let go of the anger if I ever wanted to move forward when I did I have dated some great women and some that fit as you wrote . I ask you this if you want to keep the anger all its goings to do is make you a victim if you let it go and value your thoughts and time and not sterotype all women into one category than you will grow from this

Clean Plate and Paper like this.
  5. SorryWontSayIt

SorryWontSayIt Fapstronaut

Hi, sorry I am not a lady, but I want to help - hopefully I help a little bit at least :,) At the same time I would like to hear what other people think too about your topic!

First of, change your attitude! You told yourself that people asked you why you are single, you are good looking. Why do you start thinking negative when you start talking to them? Then you are just giving a negative vibe to them, which is not attractive.
    -Why do you feel that they wonder "dafuq is your point" -> Why not think that they feel complimented that you walk up to them? They are getting happy since a attractive person like you walk up to them and want contact.
    -Why do you ask "Why the F you are talking to me". Why not think that you do something that the majority would not have the confidence to do, and she really like thats? She thinks you are brave, and again takes it as a compliment that such an attractive person walks up to her.
    -Why do you feel like being non-important in their eyes, like a small bug? Just why man? Ofcours she thinks you are not important when you give off a negative vibe and she have no idea of how great you really are. Prove to her that you are important, she does not know if you are or if you are not yet.

When it comes to tinder, there are a lot of overusing makeup girls there. But remember they want to look "as perfect" as possible, even tho that they look better without the overuse of makeup. But most girls on tinder are just normal girls you find at your school, work and your every day life. But tinder have never really been a great place to find a relationship, but it is possible but it may be a bit difficult. I found my first girlfriend on tinder.

Clean Plate likes this.
  6. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Go hit on some plain janes out on the street.

Knighthawk and jarvyjarvison like this.
  7. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

Never thought to myself, that I could have anger towards women, this made me question maybe it is true, maybe I don't see myself being angry, but other people see me like that...I always try to approach with a smile, to listen carefully what they say to me, but right now I am confused how to approach them, how to emit positive vibes...

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

In my dorms I sometimes meet some girls, we have that nice eye contact with smiles, but I don't know how to approach them correctly, how to avoid looking like a fool, because often I don't know what to talk about. When I am in group with my friends and girls join, they prefer to talk with my friends, they don't even look at me, they talk to my friends, like I don't exist in that conversation. I am learning how to create a positive vibes, but when I try to be positive, I look like a walking circus, from childhood I was a serious type of person,I had relationships two times, they always appeared out of nowhere, usually when I didn't even wanted them the most and I ended up in relationships without understanding how I managed to achieve it, but as I said, I didn't wanted those relationships, so I broke up with them, right now I regret breaking up with one girl especially, but in her eyes I am dead, there is no way to fix it sadly...When I really want a relationship, it seems impossible. I downloaded tinder before going to university, but I don't feel like swiping and texting them, because I always think: what I will talk about. I got messaged three times, but somehow they just end chat with typical phrases: sorry, I want to go to sleep (after 5 mins of texting)...

9. Iceberg

Iceberg Fapstronaut

I agree with you.

For gold diggers and girls that wear too much makeup. That's not stopping you from getting the girl of your dreams.
    Don't forget you are young so although relationships can last from 19 most relationships that last till the grave start older.

Dont loose hope though. Just pursue your career and be healthy. While doing that try to find like minded women and just be as honest (but not too honest) and start relationships with them. Then from those relationships eventually you will find your girl who also wants to build her own career and support you for your career and vice versa. Then you will have your girl.

Paper likes this.
  10. I would make sure you are not needy, check hygiene, don't try to hard, be calm, confident and relaxed. Have fun and be a challenge to them be fun. Read books on thi's just keep improving. It's hard to give advice over a post I don't know you personally.

Paper likes this.
  11. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I have seen ugly guys get girls, but they have other things going for them. If you're not a looker, what other things do you have going for you?

12. I'm not an expert on this, by any means, I'm going through the same kind of process with you. Here is a good YouTube seduction coach, James Marshall

He has other videos on his channel of actually doing approaches on women in real, everyday life. Really cool

I have found "a spot", the Public Market, in my city that is prime for coming across attractive women. I've decided I'm going to go there often, like multiple times per week, to experiment and practice approaching women. I tried it once this past weekend. Couldn't muster up the courage to actually talk to anyone, but, I worked up an initial step of when I walked past somebody, I would think in my head something I could say, a compliment, a question, a comment, etc about the person. It actually helped relax me, and felt like practice so the more I go, the better I'll get and soon I'll be able to break out of just approaching in my head. Now I'm also more cognizant of it when I'm at other places, like the grocery store. Sounds funny, but that's where I'm at

Also another book I am reading, says don't think of there being "leagues" with women, because if you think that way, you are already disqualifying yourself beforehand, you won't take action, and you are playing it safe in order to avoid rejection from these so-called "higher quality women"

Paper likes this.
  13. BobbyD

BobbyD Fapstronaut

Dating is a game my friend and it isn't hard to master. Keep yourself clean, Showered, dressed for the women you want to attract. A hair cut does wonders!
    Walk around like you don't have to move out of anyone's way because you don't!

1: be yourself.
    2: dont be intimidated.
    3: be interested but not so much.
    4: ask questions!
    Girls are simple and complex at the same time.
    You must be yourself or you will get nowhere in the long run.
    Much like with animals you never show fear lol. A women wants a man thats confidant and strong. You need to show your interested but not to the point that you text her so much that your basically talking to yourself. Your a college student so you're smart. use a ratio 1:1, one text for every text she sends you. No more no less! You have to seem interested. not so much that you seem like you dont have a life. Girls crave excitement. So be interesting! The longer you wait between text the better. Just dont wait days lol

Always always ask questions! How can a conversation go on without questions?
    Alot of women like the feeling of being chased and will not ask you questions until they feel they really like you. Don't play detective and interrogate them lol.
    Ask a question get a answer. Tell her your thought on the subject. Oh yeah she wont ask you questions at first so how will she ever learn about this awesome guy you are?

Im recently getting back into dating myself. Its always been somewhat easy for me, ive been going through some things and decided a break was in order. When i decided its time life just got in the way. You know what im back now

It can be intimidating but remember there is always someone else if it doesn't work out. Rejection feels bad but just think of all the girls that don't interest you that you wont reply back to. Its a way of life rejection happens..

For best results message as many girls as possible.

I am no way a master of the art but this is what i find works best. Good luck on your journey my Friend.

Paper and Clean Plate like this.
  14. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

Pffff, I think he should focus less on women and more on his studies instead. The right woman will come one day if you can prove you can support yourself, have a job, have your own place and your own vehicle to drive. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just a nice care that can take you places quicker than the bus or by walking. And if you focus on your goals and finishing college and socializing more than maybe then after you have done this a woman might be interested in you. Good luck friend.

Iceberg likes this.
  15. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Not knowing how to approach or not knowing what to say is a sign of over thinking and anxiety.

Where does that come from?

Fear of uncertainty. Fear of the outcome. You're being too concerned about saying or doing the perfect thing that will lead to a perfect outcome. In order to protect yourself from an undesired outcome you become overly cautious to the point of procrastination, hesitation, and being paralyzed with fear.

Why isn't what you normally have to talk about not good enough? Why do you need some sort of high level skill of interaction that's different from how you normally are? Why do you feel the need to impress a complete stranger? Because you judge their worth from their physical attributes. They must be amazing and way above you because they look hot right? She has to see a perfect version of you because she's a woman with the power to judge your self worth right? You're basically trying to act in a way that you think other people will like you for. You're trying to be liked for someone that you aren't. Otherwise you'd be able to interact freely as you normally would with anybody else. You're reinforcing the belief that you're not good enough, you have to perform for them, and you have to convince them. You can call that "game" if you want, but I call it being afraid of the outcome and being immature about it.

This mindset and behavior are for people that can't handle whatever happens. In reality there's a possibility for positive and negative experiences. There's a chance for acceptance and rejection. For failure and success. In reality you have to take risks. If you don't, you erase any possibility for either positive or negative. The more risks you take, the more you'll succeed, but also the more you'll fail. The less risks you take, the less you'll succeed, but also the less you'll fail. When you're over thinking out of fear, you're trying to find the perfect thing to say or do in order to erase any possibility for a negative outcome. Your "how it's supposed to be" vision says "I don't get rejected." Reality says "there's a possibility for both acceptance and rejection. When you're paralyzed with fear unable to interact with someone it's because you're trying to resist reality and you end up getting dragged by it. Rather than accepting the fact that not everything will go your way in life, not everyone will be interested in you, and take the risk to find out.

What do you say or do? The truth. Your honest self expression. If you're attracted to her, then show it. Tell her what you want. The more bold and clear you are with your intentions, the more bold and clear she will be with her level of interest towards you. You show her who you are and find out if she wants to experience more of you. Rather than playing the game of showing her someone that you aren't for the purpose of trying to get her to like someone that you aren't so that you can trick her for a while until you finally feel comfortable enough to show her your real self and get rejected later anyways wasting both of your time and energy all because you aren't able to handle negative experiences.

A pizza shop isn't going to try to appeal to the clientele of a fancy steakhouse. They focus on who they are and attract people that like pizza. They don't put up a manipulative billboard about steak only for them to come into the shop and you only have pizza to offer.

You can continue to avoid taking risks, facing the possibility of negative experiences, and playing games... or you can start focusing on who you are, what you want, and invite people to that world. Some will be interested, but not everyone. Rather than living a bubble where you believe everyone is supposed to like you and you try to avoid rejections and reality itself.

BobbyD, Anonymous86, Paper and 4 others like this.
  16. Work on yourself enough to feel at/ above their league.

Paper and R.W Tales like this.
  17. Lmao!

Paper likes this.
  18. Learn to draw your state from within. It seems you are reacting to your environment and letting other people's opinion get to you. Keep doing you, invest in yourself and improve yourself daily. If you meet someone then great only your opinion matters bro

Paper likes this.
  19. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

I am trying to look fresh every day, I wear semi-casual clothes which fit me very well, I workout to keep myself in shape and to clear my mind out of negative thoughts. I feel kinda calm, but I don't know if I look calm from outside, confidence is still improving with every new day. But anyways, I feel that this situation is slowly improving, I keep analyzing my actions, I ask my friends to describe me as a person honestly, this really helps me to improve myself when I know my flaws and pros. Thank you for your post :)

20. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

Very good post, I watched your video for some minutes ( I will watch more on this channel later), but the thing is, I have the courage to start conversations with girls, but I just can't do it on the streets- approaching random girl and starting random conversation, It seems so weird for me, because I have never seen any guys in my country do this, only place where I can do this with no problems are the clubs or other parties. The good thing is, that every day I feel more relaxed and confident :)