1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I feel confused and I can even say a bit weak

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Berlin2019, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Berlin2019

Berlin2019 Fapstronaut

Hi All,

This is day five for me at the moment, My head is full of sexual thoughts, This is a positive thing for me because I wanted it. I'm starting to think of all the sexual interactions I had in my life and for the first time I'm aroused and feel erection and it feels good. for me this is a positive sign of the reboot process.

on the other hand I feel confused and I can even say a bit weak, I don't fight the urge to masturbate since i'm sure this is the correct way. but I do want and hope that I'll unwilingly get an orgasm without masturbate since my head is full of sexual thoughts.

I'm walking a lot for more than two hours a day and I find my self looking at women and feel aroused, this is in my head and I can't focus on the other things that important to me as well needless to say that for me this is the most important issue in life, I want to fix it and I know it will take time..

After reading my words here I guess that the effort that I totaly commited to it drain a lot of energies for me, Does any one of you came accross simialr issues ?

Any advice will be mostly appriciated.

2. jtmedley21

jtmedley21 Fapstronaut

I can agree with most of that. I feel that walking helps a lot...to clear my mind about a great many things, with PMO being just one.