1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I feel abused

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by PrioritySystem, Jun 25, 2017.

1. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

So this is not the typical story that you may read on these forums.

I met a girl friday night in a bar, she was flirting with me and we talked, eventually she made out with me. We were hanging out that evening and I went home with her. She got undressed and started licking and kissing me etc. Really hot girl but I wasn't turned on at all by this situation.

I've had one-nights before, but if I have to be honest with myself I'd rather know somebody a bit better before we have sex. I told her this and she was very surpised, asked if I was gay, etc.

Next day she texted me, we had a short conversation because I had to turn off my phone (battery almost dead). But the second day after, the day the booze-buzz was gone, she stopped replying. I actually liked her and wanted to keep in contact.

I feel abused. A lot more girls were flirting with me during the night out we met each other, but they're probably all the same: they only want sex. As if they are all leeches trying to suck the power out of me. I feel hurt and abused.

It makes me even more motivated to stay dedicated to saving up my semen. Until I meet somebody who is worth it.

2. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Fapstronaut

Yo PrioritySystem,
    I don't blame you. The truth is a lot of girls at a bar are not usually girls you would find worth it. Regardless of what some pick up artist will say, you can run game almost anywhere and not just bars and clubs. If I were in your shoes I would just go to a bar for myself to relax and have a good time with friends and just focus on doing your own thing. Girls flirting with you obviously do want you most of the time, but if you tell a girl you don't want to rush things and she insults you by calling you gay or a wuss then she isn't a girl you want to be with trust me. Just focus on having fun at bars with friends or just chilling by yourself and find better quality girls elsewhere. Good luck!
    -TheBigBadWolf