1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I failed at my exam

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Soldier_Fiber534, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Soldier_Fiber534

Soldier_Fiber534 Fapstronaut

So i had this exam just today and I failed somehow, how do i cope up with these feelings?This is the first time i had failed my exam and its hard to cope up with these feeling rn.

2. Go punch something. Express rage ,dont let yourself get that weakening feeling that will eventually lead to PMO.

Soldier_Fiber534 likes this.
  3. Talalelsayed

Talalelsayed Fapstronaut

Ghiss is not the end
    This is just a start to prepare to retake it
    You are capable of doing this, so stay strong

4. Soldier_Fiber534

How can i retake it? It is not possible to take what is loss.

5. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
    What @UltraFree says is a good idea. And it is okay to feel sadness becuase of failing the test but you can't loose your confidence forever and the life keeps going and I am sure there are more opportunities to do that test just learn in what you failed, and do what you know you have to do to improve and you are gonna pass it next time (mom's words when I failed in my job interviews :)).
    It is more beneficial to fail becuase I always learn more of a failure than a success -paraphrased words of someone-

6. pony7869

pony7869 Fapstronaut

HookUp with someone!0))

7. Soldier_Fiber534

I'm still pissed even after expressing my anger and I can't focus ony my task rn.

8. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Don't force you. Take your time :)

9. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

It`s nothing wrong to get fail, Humans do always make mistake in the progress of becoming better person.
    So, its quite unfair to feel regret, past is past dont dwell over it, focus on your passion or in the field that you`re good at.

10. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

See, I don't really know what exams you are talking about, But, whatever be it, May it be the most important examination you had to write thy far ( Considering such was the event that took place .... ), still don't regret what you did so badly. You can feel sad but not sorry for yourself !
    Exams are all but an easier way to get to your goal , and if you fail it, you lost your first chance to make it up to your goal or you missed the first train. You still have years left man, you are going to catch up. But, since you missed it , you are going to have to work very hard and have to stop all the other non-sense in your life. I am no supreme being to be talking like this, but seriously , Start working hard ( If you hadn't ). You can go there, and be there. You can start preparing to either catch up with the same train by going over to the next station on time , and catching the same train again, or Get ready to get in the upcoming train. Don't feel bad and just express all your anger and grieveness , but don't feel sorry at all !
    Good luck getting back stronger ! Cheers ! :)