1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I didn't think heaven was real until I saw this

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by tweeby, Jul 10, 2018.

1. tweeby

tweeby Banned

The video shows the heart wrenching story of a girl before she falls asleep for the final time . . .

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    u376 and Trappist like this.
  2. TheCalm

TheCalm Fapstronaut

The mind of a human is a powerful and incredibly complex organ. I sure hope you're right in that there is a heaven, but I don't really think there is. People who have been deprived of water for days at a time described being in an oasis, approaching the time of their deaths. I just think that the mind, approaching death, sometimes tries to manifest the thing desired most by that individual - sort of as a last ditch attempt at survival. I think we need to learn a lot more about the way the brain operates, approaching post-mortem, before we draw any decisive conclusions personally.

resurrect likes this.
  3. I believe in heaven but that kid is probably high on pain killers.

4. Bit Maestro

Bit Maestro Fapstronaut

Glad you find meaning in it.

No interest to watch myself.

Anyways I already believe in the heavens. Plural, heavenly realms.

5. Anecdotal evidence is worthless, many people have claimed to remember their past lives that doesn't make reincarnation true for example.

6. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

your missing out. than again if you don't want your heart to break than don't watch it.