1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I crave attention so I have sex with strangers

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by StaceyStacey, Aug 30, 2018.

1. StaceyStacey

StaceyStacey New Fapstronaut

for the past 6 months, I’ve been meeting guys off dating websites for ‘hook ups’, often meeting them in hotel rooms or just inviting them round to my house because I want attention. My ex boyfriend cheated on me and it left my self esteem pretty low, and I get a boost from having sex with random guys who tell me I’m pretty, sexy or whatever.
    I hadn’t been with anyone for a month as I started talking to a guy who I’d met on tinder he was telling after a week that he loved me and that we were going have a perfect life together, we’d ranged to meet up, and a few hours before we were going to meet he blocked me on all social media and blocked my number, so I went straight back on tinder and met a random guy and had sex with him in a hotel.
    I honestly don’t feel like I can have a relationship.
    I feel like something bad is going to happen to me, I’m going to end up murdered or gang raped or something, but if I’m not planning to meet someone I feel alone and unwanted

2. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

I think you know you need to work on your self-esteem. Don't worry about having a relationship yet. Meet people whose company you can enjoy, doing an activity you enjoy, without being used. Maybe volunteer somewhere? You know you deserve better than this. Good luck.

Eleanor and Brain-Police like this.
  3. nef

nef Fapstronaut

well that's what m do like whenever i am happy i fap i am broken i fap then i realize fapping doesn't cure my problems temporarily joy lasts just for a second or two if i want to live a happy life things have to be change seek permanent joy, happiness that doesn't come in one day or two it requires constant effort all you gotta do is take break from relationships and sex ,try to do something else do something that you want whats your passion , you cannot change what happened ok forget that and move on seek permanent happiness not for a couple of seconds . yes life is hard that doesn't mean we should give up . and why do you need a relationship ?
    check out this

4. nef

nef Fapstronaut

you can get more help from women's section they are going to help you better

5. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

Beware of STDs, criminals, perverts. You know all these actions won't solve anything. You show your weaknesses to these guys. Sooner or later a circle of these people will be formed around you and they will be using your weaknesses and insecurities to bait you. Let out the fact that you will feel disgusted by your own body. IMO, the best option would be to relax. Take your time. Let the upsetting thoughts in your head settle down. Just for a few days. After this, you can find a real bf and enjoy the life with him. It doesn't end like this...

Brain-Police and JoePineapples like this.
  6. GA93JDeereboy

GA93JDeereboy Fapstronaut

Idk if most guys are bad but many just have a big thing for wanting to cum. It's like a drug getting that high in the heat of the moment. And unfortunately many guys say or do things bad when they are wanting it or getting it or whatever. I cannot answer if even casual sex is ok or not. Sex can be wonderful but its sad how many guys brag about getting head or whatever or even some women. The thing is your a woman and many of us guy's if we were invited to have sex would go to meet her or you if we were chatting with you online. I myself probably would myself because something like that happening to me is very rare. Though I would respect you with my heart. I'd want to be respected as well and not used. ( Not saying you do that.) Then also some personality too. I'd suggest you find a loving man. The one who won't run off on you. Someone who wants something more than just sex. I want more than sex.

hardowner likes this.