1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I cant hear voices anymore :(

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, Jan 7, 2018.

1. I used to hear voices. Spirits and demons where visiting me at night. Now when they are gone I realize how lonely I am. They used to keep me with company. They always had something interesting to say. Some of them where scary but at least it made my life interesting. I kinda liked it in the mental asylum. It was safe. I dont know how to live a normal life. I am stupid with money. Always throw them away. I dont know why I write at all. Nothing feels right.

2. Have you ever tried to debate an idea with yourself? Or ponder a topic? Try it because whatever those voices where saying, in the end its still coming from your brain so you might as well think about everything on your mind. If else try listening to podcasts or if you want to relax at night have you ever tried to see if ASMR affects you?

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  3. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Hey @NFSB! Good to see you’re still around.

I’ve been in a similar place, where everything I loved was stripped away from me (including such things as you describe). It was excruciating!! Not only did I have nothing in my outer life, no friends..family...but then my inner life was void too. It was in such a time as this that I learned how to be strong, how to go and fill myself with goodness when everything seemed bleak and desolate. It was then I learned the value of hope.

I know these times are difficult, I am sorry to see you suffer like this. I have hope for you though, as difficult as it may be...you can learn to grow and change. Turn your heart to the butterfly. How does a caterpillar come to grow its wings except through the darkness of metamorphosis? These times can be like that. Don’t be afraid, you can come out the other side of this majestically.

4. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

What made the voices go away?

5. I went off for a few days. I am not very active in here nowadays. I think my medicines made the voices go away. I still hear them from time to time but not all the time like I did before. Maybe a year of therapy did something for me too even though I dont feel that much changed. I still believe the same things as I did a year ago. I believe a lot of the stuff I have heard and seen. Twisted as it is.

letter likes this.
  6. ..Anna..

..Anna.. Fapstronaut

Schizophrenia? You should be happy that pills reduced that.

7. Sananafraz

Sananafraz Fapstronaut

You can’t fix a problem you aren’t aware of. Accept the loneliness. Move past the loneliness. Try to avoid putting your past problems on a pedestal. Love.