1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

i cant forget my ex

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by idkhtfly, Jul 13, 2017.

1. idkhtfly

idkhtfly Fapstronaut

i just cant guys its been 2 years i didnt see her in 2 years but there isnt 1 day that i didnt think of her she already forget me i saw her with another dudes . my heart is just shattered and so is my life. i cant eat i cant sleep cant work out its sucking my life energy. every thing is remind me her every book i read every song that i listen every places that i go is about her what is my problem i delete her photos convos and etc it just didnt work out. how can i forget her ? i mean i dont wanna forget but i have to or im gonna kill myself at a point because i cant do anything im using pmo to get away from that pain my life is just a shit hole

2. Meet new women. When you have an abundance of awesome women in your life it's very hard to feel overly attached to any one of them. When you meet a girl for the first time, or get in a relationship, or spend several years together etc you get feelings of attachment that make it feel like someone is the one, or the only person you can feel that way about. When you constantly surround yourself with lots of awesome women, you'll find yourself starting to develop that feeling non-stop, and quickly you come to the realisation, that it's just that, a feeling. A chemical response in your brain. No-one is wired to love one person, lose them, and never love again. Soon you'll be feeling those same feelings with someone else and you'll start to wonder how you were so caught up on your ex for so long.

Been there, done that, I was very overly attached to a couple of girls I dated and one in particular it took me years to get over. When it finally happened though it happened just like clicking my fingers. It happened when I met someone else that gave me that spark.

So go out and get meeting some girls. You don't have to sleep with or date any of them either, just make some female friends and you'll find those familiar feelings arising for new girls that aren't your ex.

3. Spend time with friends. Play sports. Listen to podcasts. Pursue your passions.

That's what I did when me and my ex broke up. Sometimes I think of her but only briefly.

Fortunately for me it was a LDR so I didn't see her around. But I think if you're pursuing your passions you won't be thinking of her.

Avoid things that remind you of her. If certain songs remind you of her don't listen to them. If certain places remind you of her if possible avoid such places. There this one song that reminds me of my ex and I just don't listen to it.

One passion of mine is history. At the moment I'm listening to a series of podcasts about the history of American Presidents. I find it fascinating and want to find out more about each president after listening to the podcast. Not really thinking about any girls when I'm listening to the podcast or researching US Presidents.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2017
    Flyhigh and idkhtfly like this.
  4. jest

jest Fapstronaut

You don't have to forget about her and let me tell you that she didn't forget you either if the relationship was meaningful.

Here's the thing though, regardless if you want to meet new women or not, you should be focused on becoming the strongest version of yourself right now. Use your ex as fuel!

When you become better people will start to love and admire you left and right, you'll be too busy to even think of anything that makes you feel bad. So find out what you dislike about yourself and work on it and you'll attract new love interests or even your ex.

Ready_Ryan and idkhtfly like this.
  5. yournamehere

yournamehere Fapstronaut

I agree with the others who posted above me. One thing I'll add: get some counseling. Talking with a professional will do wonders for your life.

idkhtfly likes this.
  6. m.coming.back

m.coming.back Fapstronaut

she don't deserve you.. she forgot you .. be a man .. don't think about her again OK .. don't care about her again .. will you lose your life for a woman like this ? why ? there are a lot of women better than her and you are better than many guys too .. send this love to yourself to your life .. all men fall and failed in love but life still continued .. remember we did mistakes to learn and we failed to be successful.

idkhtfly likes this.
  7. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

you are not alone! stay strong with your streak!

8. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

Rejection happens to all of us. No reason to stew over one girl.

9. mark andrews

mark andrews Fapstronaut

i have had the same situation too.... she left me and yet i still think about her.... it causes an emptiness that leads me to pmo but hold on.... ur life didnt end when she left... so be just like me.. i decided to accept that and moved on. you've just got to make ur self better after this. ur life. stay thinking about her as other people evolve or evolve and be a greater man without her.... you should also begin to accept that FLY OR DIE; YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN. doesn't matter who stayed and left. its ur life only one. make it count