1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I cannot stop

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by rs73366, Feb 25, 2017.

1. rs73366

rs73366 New Fapstronaut

Hi guys,
    I am addicted to masturbation since the age of 18. I am 22 now and I discovered about nofap about 2 years ago. I was relieved for once because I felt that something inside of me has changed in initial two years but after discovering about the harmful effects of masturbation I wanted to stop and I am trying from last 2 years but I can't stop, although I am doing fine in dating girls and academically but I still feel that I have lost a part of me and my daily drainage of energy is making me less focused. I need serious help, in quitting it altogether my longest streak has been 1 week. That's all
    Please help me, it's a serious request

D . J . likes this.
  2. Icyweb

Icyweb Fapstronaut

Hello, and welcome!
    Would you like to be accountability partners? I am also in my early 20's, and lately I've only been able to get 1 week long streaks too. I'm on day 10 right now, though.
    I have found that accountability is essential to beating an addiction. I'm about the same age as you, but I've been addicted for longer, so I may have some insights into what will help you.

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?