1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am seriously considering masturbating again (after 1 and half year of NoFap)

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Xdecidestoquit, Nov 26, 2018.

1. helpinghand4all

helpinghand4all Fapstronaut

I agree with you looks don't matter at all. I'm good looking and confident, but can't get a girl because i'm sensitive and weird.

mirx88 likes this.
  2. Stop this toxic addiction you have towards her immediately and move on. Find videos on utube on how to move on after a breakup.

Or dont, continue to be a pu...y. Its your choice.

3. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Your whole post revolves around this word, infatuation. This means: consumed by a foolish or extravagant passion for another person. :oops: This is in stark contrast to love. You like her and you have an extravagant passion for her, but it is unrequited. You have to let your feelings go because they will never lead to a relationship. Your passion for her will only lead you to masturbate over her. However, masturbation is not the solution to this (or anything). Focus on your goals.

mirx88 and Deleted Account like this.
  4. helpinghand4all

helpinghand4all Fapstronaut

I wish it was as easy as you said. I'm saying that if i masturbate (not over her), i will get rid of this infatuation. I'm currently studying about 16 hours a day. I took a break today. Because i couldn't stand it. I know this is not love, or else i would've wrote love there. I can't find a way to get rid of it, although i have to be strong. What i am saying is that if i masturbate i'm ambitionless, if i don't i can't get rid of the infatuation, this is not good.

mirx88 likes this.
  5. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I get what you are saying awesome dude, lol, but it doesn't work like that. :( Masturbating over some other woman (in your mind) is not going to make your infatuation disappear. As I said, to gradually remove the infatuation, you need to focus on your life goals. Good luck.

mirx88 and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Yes, good luck and consider what I wrote to you mr awesome