1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am obsessed

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by StefyUchiha, Sep 30, 2017.

1. StefyUchiha

StefyUchiha Fapstronaut

Hi ! I’m a 16 year old boy . I’ve been struggling for a long tine with depression . Somehow , I’ve managed to get a 18 year old girlfriend . She’s way smarter than me . The point is that she’s had so much sex since she was 26 , that now she’s kinda bired of it , but she tells me all the time about all theguys she’s gad sex with . We’ve did pur share of perverted things , but never had sex and she doesn’t seem that she would like in the mear future . We have an open relation , so , in theory , I could have sex with someome else . But I’m not able to do it , because I hate myself => I have no self esteem = no girl is attracted to guys who have no self esteem . I do all I can to boost up my self esteem , but nothing works . And worse , I’ve become addicted to the dopamine released from masturbating too much , so now I’m even sadder . And I don’t know how to stop masturbating : I do it al least 5 times a day . Could you help me ?

Maddy Fails likes this.
  2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you are here.

If you want to kick the habit of masturbating, there is a lot of help and guidance on this site. Take some time and look around. You will see what a lot of other people have learned and are sharing. Also, you will see there are other guys your age you can talk to as well.

If you click on the link below, "What's working," you'll see what helped me.

StefyUchiha likes this.
  3. StefyUchiha

StefyUchiha Fapstronaut

4. Bluerock

Bluerock New Fapstronaut

just don't think about it and do other stuff. You'll succeed :)

StefyUchiha likes this.
  5. t8031t

t8031t Fapstronaut

6. t8031t

t8031t Fapstronaut

you are young, no one told me about this nofap when I was about your age, try this sometimes

7. Maddy Fails

Maddy Fails New Fapstronaut

Best of luck Buddy ;) It's hard but you'll get through it for sure. Would've replied with some tips, but I'm in a hurry and can't organize all thoughts rn. Not that I'm completely over it, but still. Let's keep in touch and keep helping out each other.

StefyUchiha likes this.
  8. StefyUchiha

StefyUchiha Fapstronaut

T
    thanks , man . I deally appreciate it . I hope I’ll be able to develop into a decent man , who id mature and who isn’t sexually obsessed .