1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am deciding to follow football

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by poliq, Jun 2, 2019.

1. poliq

poliq New Fapstronaut

I am deciding to follow football. How can I start following it? How can I select my favourite team?

brexit likes this.
  2. Download TheScore. Its an app and mess around w it. And just start watching games

3. PMS

PMS Fapstronaut

I used to go to a lot of hockey games when I was 16. Usually you pick your favorite team by associating. Someone in your family likes a team and you pick the same, or the opposite, because of that. Other than that all you can do is watch games and then pick whatever team you fancy. Maybe read up on a team's history and see if you can identify with anything.

Can I guess that you were watching the Champions League final yesterday and got inspired?

recon117 likes this.
  4. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

5. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

He said football, not girls rugby.

Xhiddy and need4realchg like this.
  6. I never gave a damn about professional sports, but a lot of men spend a lot of time talking about it. It has occurred to me that if I was into football, it would help me bond with my bosses at work and be good for my career.
    If I had to choose, I'd go with a local team.

7. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

National Football League (NFL)

8. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

Americans tend to misinterprest the correct names, football is that game (the most famous game in the world), where you touch the round ball only with your feet.

NFL is girl's rugby.

need4realchg, PMS and Ambrose Grant like this.
  9. brilliantidiot

Sorry, football is both.

The average nfl player is larger and stronger than the average rugby player. They are both cool sports, football takes more explosive strength and rugby takes more endurance. To say either one is for girls is idiotic, both take strength but in different ways.

FX-05 likes this.
  10. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

It's always so easy to trigger muricans, always on theyr periods, worried for terrorist everywhere...

Calm down...

need4realchg likes this.
  11. brilliantidiot

I'm completely calm. For the record, you were the one who came in here and called football for girls. Don't play the victim.

Ambrose Grant and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  12. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

ZING!

brilliantidiot likes this.
  13. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Big fan of Soy I see. If you wanna apologize for terrorists, that's your bad. As for menstruation, you're the only one I see pms'ing here yet accusing others of doing so.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  14. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

He's from Georgia so he's probably talking about soccer.

15. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

Always, always, always easy to trigger muricans, you can never fail at that...

Murican rugby is really a sport for girls and muricans only...

16. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Get something for that pms. You got it bad. I really don't care that you're Butthurt about American sports; your tough guy poorfag rugby dudes wish they can make even half the money of a mediocre NFL player.

17. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

Muricans...

Super triggered, mission accomplished...

need4realchg likes this.
  18. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Guys from countries outside the USA all wish they had the talent to play in the NFL and make millions. No one cares about being a tough guy but poorfag rugby fellow.

19. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

You accomplished Soy. Here's one clap for you.

20. brilliantidiot

Hey troll. Congratulations. I hope you find deep satisfaction in your major accomplishment.