1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am a German Hikikomori

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Being 24/7 on your mobile (don't have a personal pc) surfing the web is not good. I can't imagine what I could do instead of surfing the web/watching yt videos/chatting. Like my impression is that there is nothing I can do besides internet. I am heavily addicted to it, i wake up my first thought is checking WhatsApp and NoFap-Forum, going to sleep my last thought/task is watching a yt video. I stay at home all the time, simply because I literally don't know what I can do outside. I am rotting in my room. Please guys I need help, some offline hobbies, idk I feel like shit

Hiraeth and Illusive Man like this.
  2. Illusive Man

Illusive Man Fapstronaut

You're a human being. Why label yourself? Why let society impose a label on you when society is most likely what caused your issues?

3. Illusive Man

Illusive Man Fapstronaut

I mean you shouldn't view this as something that cannot be fixed. This is just a symptom of something you never intended experiencing. I can share these and wish you the best,

4. Sorry for misunderstanding: I am de facto Hikikomori, not de jure! I was not labeled by society, I just have the lifestyle of one

5. Illusive Man

Illusive Man Fapstronaut

So you are embracing it yourself. Why not unembrace it then? I'll leave you to it. Lots of support here man.

6. Hiraeth

Hiraeth Fapstronaut

Dude you are 19. You are at the beginning of everything.
    You just miss that feelings of urgency. That your time is precious. You don't feel that. But you know, your TIME is important. Every second is irreplaceable. In a scientific kind of way.

Embrace feeling like shit. The internet keeps you from feeling bad. But the truth is you need to feel really bad in order to change. Embrace your pain and use it as a fuel for changing.

Stop numbing yourself with internet and social medias.

7. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

It doesn't sound that bad. But don't you have to go to school/ university? Do you work from home? What is going on?