1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am 25 years old and I still don't know where I'm heading.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Capt. U, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Capt. U

Capt. U Fapstronaut

Now since I find myself with a lot of free time, since I don't really relapse as much as I used too. An old question that I thought I had answered is "what do you want to be when you grow up?".

Since I finished high school I have said "I wanna be a world traveler!". Years went by, but traveling didn't occur so I decided to turn my hobby of fixing computers into a career. Sadly that didn't work either, I lacked patient, discipline and most importantly I just was not making enough.

More years went by and I finally find a job that pays me to travel. It is long hours, and sadly the only way I knew how calm my nerves at the time was through heavy PMO which was slowly turning into a sex addiction with partners I would meet on the road.

Fast forward to now and I was fired from that job due to me getting super high last year. I found work back home, but I'm back to living with my parents. I'm pretty clueless on what profession I want to take but atm I decided I need a break from traveling so I can patch up my mental health.

I have a background in enjoying meaningful conversations with people (especially my co-workers) I'm tech-savy and ideally I hope to get something that pays well.

Any good books on finding your dream job or any career advise? Thank y'all.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

When I grow up I want to be a happily married man. I am making no progress towards that but I can have my delusions.

Capt. U likes this.