How to use the NoFap forums

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by themammothrept, Jan 24, 2017.

1. panthera_uncia

panthera_uncia Fapstronaut

Thanks - really useful guide :)

2. Sôgmô Gray Lock

Sôgmô Gray Lock Fapstronaut

Kind of like a manual is it?

3. panthera_uncia

panthera_uncia Fapstronaut

Exactly so!

4. Sôgmô Gray Lock

Sôgmô Gray Lock Fapstronaut

Very good then maybe I will read it sometime if I get the chance.

5. Phoenix234

Phoenix234 Fapstronaut

Where does one initiate a journal?

6. Phoenix234

Phoenix234 Fapstronaut

7. Eazy-E

Eazy-E New Fapstronaut

My Brothers and sisters, please heed this warning.

I commemorate this website for its great work, as is it saving lives. This is one of the hardest and most important fights that you will encounter. As you all continue your journey to freedom, I feel I must warn you of the impending dangers that lie ahead. This fight which you are in is bigger than you and I thought. I challenge you all today to look past the external conflict which you face, and please hear me out.
    you may be fighting a fight worth fighting but I must warn you not to be tricked into thinking you are truly free from danger. The teachings of this site are NOT 100% true, it has approached the issue in the wrong way. You are not just fighting to gain your life and your old self back. you are fighting to free your soul. But if you do not realize this you will fall for another trap and never truly free yourself. When your goal is not right, you will win a fight and fall right into the arms of the enemy. If you are doing this for the wrong reasons, I'm afraid to tell you, you will win the battle but lose the war. We must remember and recognize that it is not of your own will that you just "decided" to stop. It is from the will of God. There is a saying that says if you don’t know where you've been you won't know where you are going. You must clearly identify that what you were doing is sin or you will never truly be free. What do I mean? You SEE that you're not you, you SEE who you are becoming, you see where your life is headed. but do you truly understand why? Do you see the bigger picture?

You are being freed from a sin so powerful that it allows to give up other addictions as well thus cleaning your life up. Being the person God has created you to be. If you fall for another sin because you are unaware of the reality of life. You would have won a battle only to lose the war.
    please wake up, if you do not you will fall into another sin and miss the whole miracle of God.
    I can speak of this because I was saved by God through this website. I know what you are going through because I have been there myself. I too started at the young age of 12 and over the years have been reduced to a person I could no longer recognize. I panicked and sought out to heal myself. I drank like a fish, when that didn’t work I smoked like a chimney trying heal the emptiness I had inside. After years trying to hit the false 90 day milestone. I thought to go and lose my virginity, I had a lot of sex. A lot of times unprotected.

The symptoms which you are now experiencing; loss of attraction, loss of motivation, loss of emotion, depression, anxiety are more than just feelings. You are experiencing the loss of your soul. THE LOSS OF LIFE. You are not just losing characteristics of your personality, that "brain fog" that is being described to you, is not just "brain fog" it is a demon that has come into you. Keep fighting, do what you must to escape this. When you do, don't forget about your brothers and sisters who are still in bondage. We are in this fight together. God is helping you even when you can't see it, he loves you. We are all cheering for you. do not let the REAL enemy get away with stealing the life god has given to you. live clean. reclaim your soul from the enemy. you are not your thoughts and feelings.

Brothers and sisters heed this warning, when you win this battle, win the war. Follow that Godly voice that tells you to seek him. Follow that voice that tells you to seek him. trust him, there's good way more good out there than you have been led to believe. Read the bible, seek God. Get to know him, use this life he has saved to give him glory. He will be pleased and it will echo into eternity. PLEASE DO NOT LET IT BE TOO LATE. ACT QUICKLY. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TIME YOU HAVE LEFT. seek Christ. don't be fooled by the world.

Aj28 likes this.
  8. Eazy-E

Eazy-E New Fapstronaut

I commemorate this website for its great work, as is it saving lives. This is one of the hardest and most important fights that you will encounter. As you all continue your journey to freedom, I feel I must warn you of the impending dangers that lie ahead. This fight which you are in is bigger than you and I thought. I challenge you all today to look past the external conflict which you face, and please hear me out.
    you may be fighting a fight worth fighting but I must warn you not to be tricked into thinking you are truly free from danger. The teachings of this site are NOT 100% true, it has approached the issue in the wrong way. You are not just fighting to gain your life and your old self back. you are fighting to free your soul. But if you do not realize this you will fall for another trap and never truly free yourself. When your goal is not right, you will win a fight and fall right into the arms of the enemy. If you are doing this for the wrong reasons, I'm afraid to tell you, you will win the battle but lose the war. We must remember and recognize that it is not of your own will that you just "decided" to stop. It is from the will of God. There is a saying that says if you don’t know where you've been you won't know where you are going. You must clearly identify that what you were doing is sin or you will never truly be free. What do I mean? You SEE that you're not you, you SEE who you are becoming, you see where your life is headed. but do you truly understand why? Do you see the bigger picture?

You are being freed from a sin so powerful that it allows to give up other addictions as well thus cleaning your life up. Being the person God has created you to be. If you fall for another sin because you are unaware of the reality of life. You would have won a battle only to lose the war.
    please wake up, if you do not you will fall into another sin and miss the whole miracle of God.
    I can speak of this because I was saved by God through this website. I know what you are going through because I have been there myself. I too started at the young age of 12 and over the years have been reduced to a person I could no longer recognize. I panicked and sought out to heal myself. I drank like a fish, when that didn’t work I smoked like a chimney trying heal the emptiness I had inside. After years trying to hit the false 90 day milestone. I thought to go and lose my virginity, I had a lot of sex. A lot of times unprotected.

The symptoms which you are now experiencing; loss of attraction, loss of motivation, loss of emotion, depression, anxiety are more than just feelings. You are experiencing the loss of your soul. THE LOSS OF LIFE. You are not just losing characteristics of your personality, that "brain fog" that is being described to you, is not just "brain fog" it is a demon that has come into you. Keep fighting, do what you must to escape this. When you do, don't forget about your brothers and sisters who are still in bondage. We are in this fight together. God is helping you even when you can't see it, he loves you. We are all cheering for you. do not let the REAL enemy get away with stealing the life god has given to you. live clean. reclaim your soul from the enemy. you are not your thoughts and feelings.

Brothers and sisters heed this warning, when you win this battle, win the war. Follow that Godly voice that tells you to seek him. Follow that voice that tells you to seek him. trust him, there's good way more good out there than you have been led to believe. Read the bible, seek God. Get to know him, use this life he has saved to give him glory. He will be pleased and it will echo into eternity. PLEASE DO NOT LET IT BE TOO LATE. ACT QUICKLY. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TIME YOU HAVE LEFT. seek Christ. don't be fooled by the world.

9. Eazy-E

Eazy-E New Fapstronaut

10. Eazy-E

Eazy-E New Fapstronaut

11. How to masturbation need for me

12. Why do you keep posting the same thing over and over and over and over again?

13. Deo94

Deo94 New Fapstronaut

I really hope this works

DjAng0 likes this.
  14. mexa

mexa Fapstronaut

hey dude! good job

DjAng0 likes this.
  15. DjAng0

DjAng0 Fapstronaut

Useful.

16. DjAng0