1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to talk to a girl ?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Kman20, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

I’ve asked out two girls for their numbers but those didn’t turn out so well. My female friends told me they’d need to get to know the guy a little first instead of them just being some random strangers asking them out in order to say yes. I get that’s normal but how about when it’s a girl I know I won’t see again ? Like an attractive girl I may see at the market ? How do I approach and what do I say ?

2. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Usually when people don't know what to say, it's because they don't think what they want to say is good enough. They don't think their desires or personality are important enough to be expressed. You're placing their physical attributes above what you want and what you would naturally express to others.

3. It's all about rng! XD
    Seriously... Keep trying... This is the best advice one can offer to you.

"Work on self improvement, and keep trying."

4. Just talk to them...? Don't put girls on a pedestal they eat, shit, piss, fight, work like all of us.

Kman20 likes this.
  5. HereAndThere

HereAndThere Fapstronaut

Politely. Feeling secure is a big deal for them and any part of reality that might interfere with that is taboo. Unless you re frame it as a positive thing like turning it into a harmless joke.

Kman20 likes this.
  6. SorryWontSayIt

SorryWontSayIt Fapstronaut

I am not an expert, but I want to help so I will give it a try.

What I would do is to maybe start a small conversation with the girl I am interested in, if it goes well maybe ask for some contact information (facebook, phone number, snapchat, etc). There you can talk a little bit more, make her know you better. After doing so, maybe it will be easier for her to accept an invitation for a date?

Thats at least how I have done it myself when it have worked out. Asked for told her to add me on snapchat at a party, started chatting with her there. Later on I asked if she wanted to hang out sometime. Later I asked more specific lets to X at Y time.

Hope I helped at least some :)

Kman20 likes this.