1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to stop being alone

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by cuddler, Nov 12, 2015.

1. cuddler

cuddler Fapstronaut

You need to go to the street and say to someone: "Hey, you! I want to be your friend!" and he says "Sorry, I am not interested" and you say "Mkay."
    Then you go to a party and say "I am the king of this party!" and they don't notice it or someone says: "No your not." and you say "Mkay"
    Then you go to a girl and say: "Hey baby, you are very beautiful." and she says: "I'm sorry, but I have a boyfriend." and you say "Mkay"
    Now they all will think about you. And they will become interested, curious, they will change minds, come to you and become your close friends. The girl will tell her friends and they will become interested in you, and you will have 3 girlfriends.

2. Phyzik

Phyzik Fapstronaut

3. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

this thread makes no sense

4. yoyo1

yoyo1 Guest

Or they will think you're a creeper...

5. Lol this cracked me up. It's true. This really is the best way for everyone to live their lives at all times.

6. Of course that was said with the assumption that this post was somewhat sarcastic, but perhaps that's not the case.

7. cuddler

cuddler Fapstronaut

It has a deep meaning. You can't understand it with a weak brain.

8. Ameson2015

Ameson2015 Fapstronaut

There's a lot of passive aggressive postings on this forum lol

9. That's one of the weirdest/funniest things I've read here. Thanks for the laughs.

[​IMG]

BigPete89 and TakingTheSteps like this.
  10. blueman

blueman Fapstronaut

What's happening?