1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to neglate the pleasure in my mind about watching P.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by warriorinbattle, Sep 12, 2018.

1. I am from India 22 year lonely person. I had friends in school time but after school in collage no friend because of this addiction. i am looking very bad, lazy so no one want to friendship with me and i also hiding myself from all people because of my bad addiction. i always fear some one ask me about it. I have a GF but past 3 year she will upset with me because of my laziness and 6 month past she left me because of PIED:(. After 1 month my bachleor 1 year exam is coming but i have no any interest in studying, so depressed of my situation. I want to quit this world and begin with a new life:). I want to stop it but when i see something i click on it and then game over. My mind said that if you open you will get pleasure, most of time i don't neg late my mind and after game over i repent and cry.:confused:
    I am so lonely and i want a best friend.o_O but its a joke no one want to friendship with me.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. ghalib

ghalib Fapstronaut

somebody will come

warriorinbattle likes this.
  3. Sounds nice

ghalib likes this.
  4. ghalib

ghalib Fapstronaut

bro i am also on lonely state of mind i have no girlfriend all my friend have girlfriend you know what i mean

5. ghalib

ghalib Fapstronaut

everything has a purpose bro but we did,t know:)

6. Yes bro, you are right