1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

how to make girlfriend

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by ghalib, Sep 15, 2018.

1. ghalib

ghalib Fapstronaut

How can i make girlfriend i am 19 year old give me easy ways to make girlfriend

Becoming Jasmine and WanderTruth like this.
  2. Becoming Jasmine

Becoming Jasmine Fapstronaut

Okay, this is gonna be one epic journey, but if you follow my instructions exactly, you will be able to build your very own girlfriend.

First you must journey to the island of lost souls. It’s located in between where the Indian ocean meets Greenland.

On this island there are many souls of the dead that have yet to move on to the afterlife. You will need to befriend one, as it will be the base of your girlfriend.

First and foremost, you must build a home for the soul to live in. A handbag with plenty of space should be perfect. It will need to be comfortable, and not too cluttered with anything.

To lure a soul in, simply place the bag on the ground, and sit beside it. After awhile, a curious soul will approach you, and decide whether to stay in this new home or not. After a few come and go, one will surely decide to stay with you.

Do not attempt to forcibly capture one, as it will anger the soul, and you may be stricken with a curse for the rest of your existence.

Next, you must kill a Siren.

To do this, simply travel the ocean until you are hopelessly lost, and you should eventually hear the calls of one.

You must excersise extraordinary will to resist the temptation to sail straight for her island of jagged rocks. Instead, simply shoot her.

Try not to look directly at her, as she will take the form that you most desire, which will become useful in just a moment.

Finally, you must carefully make your way up to her body, and place the soul’s home next to it.

Unzip the bag, and allow the soul to rise into the air. Cup your hands, and encourage it to sit inside of them, which it eventually will.

Then you must verbally recount all of your loneliness, and all of your rejection. Do it until you are in tears, and can then complete the final act.

Gently lower the soul into the bullet wound. Then gather your tears in a cup, and pour them over the soul and wound.

The soul will appear to sink into the body of the siren, and the wound will shortly close up. She will then get up, dazed for a bit, before pulling you into a deep embrace.

(Sorry if I’m being a little bitch here, but I just couldn’t help myself:rolleyes:)

Guardian93, Jeddo, Hitto and 17 others like this.
  3. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

I am single now, and may be FA for the next century lol, so i will give you an advice :D.
    First, make friend, who happen to be a girl ^^. Remember, just friend, ok? I dont know, but i think that girls, especially beautiful and intelligent ones, usually befriend with whoever want to have plain friendship with them, not a date. So pretend( actually try to make you really think that you want to be just a good friend with them) and you will have a girl-friend.
    Second, it is up to you to stay or move forward in the relationship. Although true friendship, it is so much more important than our desire for physical pleasure.( just saying, dont take it personal ).
    That's my advice. It may not help you fulfill your goal, but at least it helps you cure your loneliness( if you have one, i guess it because of the thread)

4. davem7

davem7 Fapstronaut

hm you can registe on online dating site or meet someone on street.

torrace likes this.
  5. Awesome imagination and writing! A good humour goes a long way in helping a person stay sane in this crazy world. Have a wonderful day and thanks for the laugh.

6. Peace467

Peace467 Fapstronaut

Can I ask why you want one?

A GF is not a magic bullet to fix all your problems!

7. SorryWontSayIt

SorryWontSayIt Fapstronaut

@Peace467 makes a good point!

You have to ask yourself why do you want one? Is it because you think that it will remove problems?

There are a lot of opinions about how to get a girlfriend. Some people may say it is easy, so may say it is difficult. I myself think it will be easy when you find the rigth person. If you just want a girlfriend because you want a girlfriend, it may be more difficult.

But when you actually find the rigth person (which will require a bit more patience), it will be a lot easier to connect with them, and stuff won't seem to be that difficult.

Best way to find this person, I would say try to be social. Hang out with friends (maybe they got friends you have not met yet - maybe thats someone you can connect with?). Try join activities, sports, etc.

People are different, theres not really a recipe on how to get a partner in my opinion (but we are all different, so maybe someone got a recipe for it).

Also work on yourself is important, don't just wait for the person to appear in your life. Do what your like of activities and you feel better - when you feel better you will most likely be more positive, which people like - and you will easier attract a positive partner.

8. Gottabebetter

Gottabebetter Fapstronaut

This is just from my personal experience,
    I wouldn't suggest dating sites if you're looking for serious commitment, and I don't know if that is just a local issue for me.

Here's a good thing for you to understand before you go get a girlfriend, if you're still struggling with
    past experiences or long-held ideas regarded as burdens and impediments,
    objectifying women even in a unintended nature,
    lack of self control,
    and/or desperation;
    Don't go dating, it's not worth it, and it hurts much worse. I've watched myself dive into relationships blinded by my problems, and every time I came out being an asshole that I never intended on being. People have a problem with stacking as much stress as they can on one load, and when they finally sink the ship they come out almost completely emotionally numb. I can tell you when that happens, you can get to the point where you fear yourself. So working out your issues beforehand is priority number 1.

When finding a girlfriend, don't be in a rush, make friendships with honest people, and remember that the longer your around someone YOU will gain traits of theirs in time; so be careful about that, you ultimately want to come out the person you want to be or you'll face some depressive consequences. Realize you must build a foundation for a relationship, I mean if you build a house on quicksand it will just sink, so make moments that will last in memory to remind you why you're together in the first place. It will help you both hold back when there is a disagreement, or fight.

The saying that women want a person who makes them laugh is actually true in most women, so joke around but be humble about it. Impress them with some knowledge about your favorite stuff, I can go hours talking about history at work while I'm fixing stuff out on the sales floor with coworkers, and not to boast but when I'm talking out there I get asked if I'm single a lot by pretty women shopping around the place although some rare occasions these woman are 30 years older than me.
    :emoji_confused: I guess being a nerd helps.

Also be helpful, I find a lot of women are pretty open about their struggles, don't go digging for them, just be comforting when they are apparent, listen, and say encouraging words to them on the lines of "I truly hope things get better for you, hope you feel better" this leaves them with a smile usually, and a sense of genuineness.

Sorry if I babble to much, hope I can help.

9. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Put yourself in situations where things are more likely to happen.

If you wanted a job, you would go to job fairs, read job ads, look into different industries and careers to see what you're interested in, do volunteer work, update and polish your resume, work on your interview skills, send out applications, etc.

If you wanted just any job, then it should be easy enough to find work at entry level positions that have a high turn over rate.

If you wanted something with more quality and something you would have more longevity in, then it would require more patience and more effort. The bigger the barrier the bigger the reward.

During interviews it shouldn't be one sided out of desperation. "Any job will do, please just give me one, I'll do anything." You should also be screening them and the company itself to see if they're worth your time and energy.

All you can do is send out invitations. The less expectations you have and the less you take rejections personally, the sooner you can move on to the ones that are interested in what you have to offer rather than dwelling on those that aren't interested.

The more risks you take, the more you'll get rejected, but also the more likely that you'll be accepted.

The less risks you take, the less you'll get rejected, but also the less likely that you'll be accepted.

Not every company will be interested in you just like you won't be interested in every company.

So it's important to immerse yourself in your goal. In all aspects that will lead you to getting a job. To put yourself out there. To send out invitations. To put yourself in situations where things can happen. To increase the odds of your success.

You might end up working for the wrong companies and the wrong fitting jobs here and there, but slowly you gain the experience you need to navigate throughout life and make better decisions.

Eventually you'll find your better place, with better people, as a better version of yourself... but that can never happen if you don't take more risks and learn how to handle rejection better.

It took me a long time and went through a lot of pain, problems, and negative experiences, but I'm very glad to have found the right company to work for that treats me great.

Good luck on finding your new job.

10. ghalib

ghalib Fapstronaut

yes i am lonely person

11. ghalib

ghalib Fapstronaut

12. ghalib

ghalib Fapstronaut

Bro just for increase life experience/observation

13. ghalib

ghalib Fapstronaut

i register for tinder and lovely app but no match is come after many press likes

Becoming Jasmine likes this.
  14. ghalib

ghalib Fapstronaut

but where can i make female friends

15. SorryWontSayIt

SorryWontSayIt Fapstronaut

This is how I think:
    -What do I (you) like to do?
    -What activity do I want to share with my partner?

Try to do activities you like yourself. Maybe thats something you can share with a girl?
    Maybe try meet girls that have the same interest as you? Just talk to them, and you will learn from experience. Some will like you, some won't. Thats just how humans are. We are the same as men, all humas are different.

I myself love to go hiking, so last time I dated I found a girl who enjoyed that too. Then we got to know each other better and found other common stuff we could do together.

Maybe you can find a partner trough friends? Party? Going to a bar? School?

I myself struggeled to talk to girls when I was younger, but what I have learnt is that they are actually just normal people. The don't bite. And if they don't want to hang out, just get to know an other girl.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    Becoming Jasmine and WanderTruth like this.

16. That was great but it didn't seem very easy. An easier way to make a girlfriend is when it snows build a snowman. Then put a dress on it and put straw on its head. Now the snowman has become a snow woman and she can become your girlfriend.

17. Becoming Jasmine

Becoming Jasmine Fapstronaut

...or at least until Spring.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. Kinda thinking something warm to snuggle up to might be a better option. What’s your thought about building a sand woman at the beach?

19. That could be done. When the snow woman melts you can do that. As long as it doesn't rain it will be great.

20. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Hows the girlfriend shopping going?