1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to last longer in bed

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Wannabe Monk, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Wannabe Monk

Wannabe Monk Fapstronaut

Hey guys,
    I am on a 30 days no PM streak. After one week I am going to meet my girlfriend after 1 months and we are going to have sex. I want to perform good in bed. But I am worried that I will ejaculate early due to my nofap streak. What should I do? I read somewhere that one should ejaculate a week before. Help me guys

2. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Easy answer tell her what you have been dealing with and that you may experience PE the first few times. She’s going to find out about your addiction anyways and she deserves to know. That way if it does happen she will understand and you won’t have to worry you can just enjoy it.

3. MovingFoward86

MovingFoward86 Fapstronaut

I agree with @GG2002. You need to be less worried about how well you will preform and more focused on being there in the moment regardless of how long it lasts. Talk you your girlfriend and be honest about your concerns, perhaps taking some of the pressure off of the situation will help your performance. I certainly do not recommend ejaculating in a solo situation as this can lead to the urge for more solo activities. Shortly after I started my recovery I was also concerned about my performance and to be honest it did not last long. However my wife told me after that the connection we had during made it the best sex we have had in a long time. Don't be so concerned about "performance" in many ways you have to look at is as starting over from the beginning. Sex for addicts has always been about the O and not about the in between which means we were not there emotionally. Allowing myself to be there emotionally during sex has drastically changed our sex life. My SO says this is the best sex we have ever had but as for lasting longer it just takes time.

Wannabe Monk, Numb, GG2002 and 2 others like this.
  4. bravastan

bravastan Fapstronaut

What the other guys are saying is great.

When I didn't orgasm in a while I'll won't last long in bed ... but ... not the second time that night ;)
    I'm also very open about this to her and that greatly helps.

5. Wannabe Monk

Wannabe Monk Fapstronaut

Thank you guys.
    I will try to explain her my situation and I think after telling her I will be less pressurised and think less about it. I will enjoy sex more this way.

hope4healing and GG2002 like this.