How to know if I am dating a hoe?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Please answer honestly :) Godbless!

2. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

3. lol

4. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Damn lol but I have to agree plus I wouldn't judge others too much because we would have all been considered perverts or creepd because of our past behaviors

Mike Bonanno and GG2002 like this.
  5. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

What is a hoe? More than one sexual experience.

6. anewhope

anewhope Fapstronaut

When she gives you an invoice at the end of the date.
    ANH

7. Rob_B_

Rob_B_ Fapstronaut

She's got one eye on the clock, because her next gig's due in 20 min?

8. Rob_B_

Rob_B_ Fapstronaut

Ooh, I know, I know - is it when she's got this on her door?

[​IMG]

sknnyjns, Choca007 and Kenzi like this.
  9. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Haha

10. Ub3rT1m3

Ub3rT1m3 Fapstronaut

How does she know she is not dating one?

11. Hoe is a slang term for whore.

12. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

I know what the word means. What I asked was what to him was a hoe or whore what would put a partner in that category?

13. Ub3rT1m3

Ub3rT1m3 Fapstronaut

Probably anyone with more sexual experience than he has. So if she has had more than two sexual encounters he is going to be devastated.

14. Merovingian

Merovingian Fapstronaut

Honestly just watch how many times she has to check her cell phone, try and keep track of where that phone is at all times. Does she have her phone locked. Does she go to the bathroom with it, does she leave it on the table facing up or down so you can or can't see notifications for new messages, does she take 10,000 selfies on her facebook feed and who is "loving" those pictures, are the people "loving" the pictures guys.

It's not hard, if she is running a game on you she has other relationships that require some semblance of maintenance, she will be slow to respond to your texts, she will not initiate text messages but be reactive to yours instead.

I could go on and on about this, maybe I should write a guide or something.

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  15. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

So a hoe is a cheater? I understand that. But your post reflects the total disconnect between men and women. The only thing that you said that is actually a good predictor is maybe what guys are posting likes on her social media.

But I check my phone every five seconds. I’m not running game I work and my emails come to my phone. Some people also have ADD tendencies and just look at their phone when bored. And if you don’t have your phone password locked that’s plain dumb. If you lose it or it gets stolen then what? I thought everyone did?

And a woman being slow to text back and not initiating texts is a concept called “mirroring” that says in the early stages of dating women should mirror a mans actions but not initiate to gauge interest. Not that I agree One should but this is why. Or maybe she’s just busy?

Does she introduce you to her friends or family? Does she post pictures of you on social media. Does she have her profile set to in a relationship? Does she talk about the future? Is she mysteriously always too busy to see you? Does she call you by name when you are together? These are some good ones.

White ninja, mcgrim, kropo82 and 2 others like this.
  16. Merovingian

Merovingian Fapstronaut

I meant more along the fact if she's checking phone allot she's not checked in with you in the present. About the phone lock code etc, I understand IT security it's what I do for a job, but one way to see if she's trying to hide is see if she avoids any attempt at shoulder surfing her input. You can be cuddling up checking facebook feeds etc but if she's turning the phone away from you or flipping it upside down on the coffee table she doesn't want you to see any possible notification coming through inadvertently.

17. Ub3rT1m3

Ub3rT1m3 Fapstronaut

This sounds like some serious paranoid and stalkerish behaviour to me, mate. If you're acting this way you really probably shouldn't be seeing this person in the first place. Best thing the OP could do is behave like an adult and have a conversation with her.

18. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

I tend to agree. Most people’s instinct is to cover their phone if you are looking over their shoulder. It does not mean they are hiding anything it’s more about personal space and boundaries. If you do get to the point where you are doing these types of things you likely should not be in the relationship. Sometimes though it’s a need to verify that you are right to yourself. When people have baggage such as being cheated on in their past they start to question their own judgment. Such as will I be able to tell if the other person is a liar or not? I could not last go round. So they do become a bit paranoid and they don’t know if it’s paranoia or gut and the significant other is telling them they are crazy. So looking at a phone may help them leave. I had a similar situation and looking at his unlocked phone verified that he was seeing multiple other women. I never said I word. I told him I was done and left.

19. Merovingian

Merovingian Fapstronaut

That's tame, the keylogger and personal GPS on her vehicle is a better route honestly. You'll know within a few days if she is in fact a hoe or not.

Ub3rT1m3 likes this.
  20. Merovingian

Merovingian Fapstronaut

She'd never talk in a normal conversation. Maybe some sodium pentothal and a few extra measures can get the truth out of her.

Ub3rT1m3 likes this.