How to heal damaged Ojas

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Ravefist, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Ravefist

Ravefist Fapstronaut

Gentlemen, I hope I can reach someone out there who has had some experience on this subject. I will not go into depth about the concept of Ojas, but will let you know thata masturbation damages it severely. I was wondering if the Ojas can ever be repaired with any action or practice. God bless anyone who can help me in this regard.

2. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

Its like electricity. It's not damaged....it builds up from food and breathing automatically along with prana.

3. Ravefist

Ravefist Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot! Do you know of any methods/practices to aid in the retention of prana and ojas?

4. Grey is colourless

It doesn't just leak out of you for no reason. Ejaculation can deplete as much as 2-3 weeks worth in one night. Or more. So usually that is throwned upon.

The energy purifies it self further as it builds. You want to build your body, hormones and such and strengthen your spirit. It does a lot of work in the background..

5. Ravefist

Ravefist Fapstronaut

Thanks, I really appreciate your information. Are you into meditation and the self-healing arts? You have a rather extensive streak, and I'm wondering if you may be able to offer some tips on how to stay on this path long term...

6. Grey is colourless

Not sure what you mean by those arts.

It's around 98 days, I havent been on the forum in a while..

This not your path. You seek something else. That is your path. Your life.
    Body calming is mostly about not doing. So you should focus on others, on strenghtening your spirit further. Once a minimally optimum physical guide is followed, as you maintain the body calm from anxiety and stress it will be calm, so the spirit comes in sight easily.