1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

how to deal with loneliness???

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by kumool, May 11, 2017.

1. kumool

kumool New Fapstronaut

So I don't have a girl friend or friend in college . my mother and father both goes for work. My sister lives in another state and she hardly talks to me on phone. I many time feel depressed. so to feel comfortable i masturbate. Can anyone tell me how can overcome this problem.

PS: I don't know how to approach girls. And also i dont know how to make new friends... i am bit shy

2. Hi,
    I'm a newcomer to this group, so don't take everything I say as being definitely correct. It just occurs to me that you might be better off posting this in another forum, like the Self-Improvement section, or even the Off Topic section.
    The problem (possibly) with posting it here, is that everyone else here is also feeling alone.
    I can totally sympathise with you, and empathise, as these are problems I have had in both younger life, and today. Take courage from the fact that you are obviously a young person, and you have loads and loads of time to improve and gain social skills and be less lonely. Don't be hard on yourself - that's the key. Be a friend to yourself first.

kumool likes this.
  3. meanbean70

meanbean70 Fapstronaut

You just gotta talk to people man. Put your own fear aside and do something you would never do. I have the same problem, but i am getting better. I would reccomend watching this TED talk.