1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to deal with eye contact from girls

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by atak, May 3, 2017.

1. "Youthful days of naive optimism" you say? Yet, if a male complains about being lonely and single, he's told to "man up" or be "positive." Damned if you do, damned if you don't, so I'll just choose my way anyway.

LivinginRecovery and AriAmaa like this.
  2. Did the eye contact look something like this?

3. Second_chance

Second_chance Fapstronaut

Man i hardly can look you straight in the eyes when i talk to my friends, i always feel the eyes are so judging when they look at you for more than 3 secs. I find nearly impossible to win an eye contact with a stranger. I hope i gain confidence after no faping.

4. aingdk11

aingdk11 Fapstronaut

Just smile at them simple as that

5. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

Look at them for a few secs, raise your eyebrows and look to the roof, then look at them back and smile with your lips shut.

6. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Yes .

The Consigliere and Greyborne like this.
  7. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Hold eye contact and smile. If you're feeling playful and the situation warrants it, throw in an "I know, right?" look or a double-eyebrow flash. Eye contact is great for building relationship, even between complete strangers. I'd only say it's awkward if you stare and do nothing with your face and body - that's creepy.

8. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Fapstronaut

It's about not wasting your time and being over-eager.

There's a middle ground to passivity and cold approach; be observant at all times, in the present, and when you see the slightest interest reciprocate... and only if you're interested [never approach for approaches sake unless you are doing it for an exercise to get over 'approach anxiety']. It's the difference between a natural and artificial approach.