1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to Court a Girl?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Kennen, Jan 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Kennen

Kennen Fapstronaut

Do you have your own stories about how you did it?
    Kindly share ;)

牢不可破 likes this.
  2. Rion008

Rion008 Fapstronaut

Do u want to 'court' a girl or date a girl / have casual fun...to me they are different questions

3. Kennen

Kennen Fapstronaut

This.

4. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

By courting, do you mean the one night stand I had a couple of months ago (that was a terrible idea)?

5. Kennen

Kennen Fapstronaut

No..
    I want to be in a serious relationship.

Deadlihood and yellow flowers like this.
  6. yellow flowers

yellow flowers Fapstronaut

ah! there you go the elegance..

7. Rion008

Rion008 Fapstronaut

Here's what I've found.

Courtship is a social program of dating and attraction...I myself found out that I prefer to get to know a girl based on our ACTUAL connection and relationship instead of wooing her for 5 months as if I'm going to marry her. That also prevents us from being our real selves upfront. And it generally also keeps sexual intercourse down the road for both of u.

If ur intent is to have a long-term relationship then yes - u can attract that but it's when ur own projections and expectations become too strong that it can keep it away from u...it's better to be present and show up in the moment and then see how it really works with a woman as u (could) date several of them to then see which one u have the most connection with.

Kennen likes this.
  8. SupBruh

SupBruh Fapstronaut

My female co-worker had been giving me lots of signs of attraction and kept complementing everything about me. I brushed most of it off (which resulted in her giving me even more attention) since I had other options at the time.

One night she forgot the keys to her room and asked me to bring them over as she couldn't be bothered coming back to work. I thought that it was her little 'setup' and rushed over there. She met me outside, took the keys and went back up with a mere thanks... I decided to play along (thinking it's part of her game) and told her it'd be rude not to invite me in the cold rainy weather for some coffee.

Once inside, we talk for a couple hours - I'm being shy and don't flirt with her at all, although turns out we have a few things in common. It hits midnight and she tells me that it's time to go back to work to finish up my shift. As I get up, all the built up NoFap tension is released on me and I grab her by the waist and go in for the kiss.

To my surprise, she dodges and I just hold her in that position until she tells me to "Let her go". I awkwardly get my stuff and go for the door, as she laughs and calls me an a-hole for trying to sleep with her. It's the first time for me that a girl turns around from being super needy to super cold. Or so I thought. 30 minutes after I leave, she texts me saying I should have everything 'necessary' to meet her that Saturday.

That came to be my first serious relationship... Not the most romantic story, but I suppose the take away is that you should escalate soon as you see a girl is attracted to you.

silenteagle and Kennen like this.
  9. That was wild from start to finish :D

10. Dann

Dann Fapstronaut

Read the book boy meets girl. Good book on this topic!