1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to be more attractive ?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by TheWolverine, Apr 11, 2017.

1. TheWolverine

TheWolverine Fapstronaut

Do you have any tips to become more attractive ?

I Free I likes this.
  2. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Eat healthy & join a gym... keep your body healthy . Take care of yourself, for example: get a haircut, shave or trim, buy some new clothes if you can, if you don't have a job now- try and get one . The key is about taking care of yourself first so you can feel good about yourself overall... the next is the most important one that follows with all this... CONFIDENCE . That is going to be one of the most attractive traits you can have... if you take care of yourself, you should gain more confidence in yourself & who you are, thus showing it to the outer world . Now taking care of yourself is not the only formula for this... you have to train to be so like talk to people,go out a little more, maybe join in on some clubs so that you can be comfortable around human interaction . I say all this not because you might not be confident but because it's a reminder that it's very important to have trust in yourself if you want to boost attraction levels . Hope this helps you .

3. Purps

Purps Guest

New clothes, better haircut, shave or trim the beard. Begin working out and start a daily skin care routine.

Working out means both gym and cardio. Also eat healthier and sleep better.

4. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

Do the nofap challenge and be yourself.
    Well, having muscles would also help and wear glasses.

5. Atlanticus

Atlanticus Moderator Assistant
    NoFap Defender

Bro, I must say, that attractiveness, like grace, poise, generosity and other attributes to me are first and foremost _inner_ qualities and not primarily the result of purchases made. What you buy may be attractive; that's fine for it but doesn't necessarily do the same for you. One can be a well-groomed jerk, a rich stress carrier, a klutz with a sports car, a cold hunk, ... you get the point. It's not about muscles either -- fine as an addition, but not all that attractive without charm. As a former model, performer, and presenter I recommend (and I know this may at first sound lame) (1) good posture (which does not require a membership to Gold's Gym or LA Fitness and yet leads to all kinds of good things including greater confidence), and (2) the pursuit of beauty in all its aspects (note that I do not say expense), and especially (3) true interest in other human beings of all kinds, (4) a concern for how to make others feel comfortable, and (5) a lack of fear, (6) a winning smile, and last but way not least, (7) honesty, the most inwardly attractive human quality of all. Darn, you'll be well on your way to being irresistible!

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    MartinV, TheWolverine and silenteagle like this.
  6. TheWolverine

TheWolverine Fapstronaut

I have abs :D

7. TheWolverine

TheWolverine Fapstronaut

Thanks for your help

Deleted Account and Atlanticus like this.
  8. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

This. The world is not fair.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Mateo89

Mateo89 Fapstronaut

10. Think of yourself less often and try to benefit others more, tis the best way.

11. TheWolverine

TheWolverine Fapstronaut

12. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

enough bullshit about attractiveness in this thread and ways to be attractive, mate. the only people who will see you attractive are the ones who LOVE you, anybody can see you and judge you to be hot or not, but the ones who are in LOVE with YOU dont care what you look like, they LOVE YOU for who YOU are and that is Insanely ATTRACTIVE to THEM. just keep being yourself, your 17, u have plently of time to worry about this crap, btw im 16 and kinda wondering the same attractive thing and how to improve, and i just gave myself the answer i am looking for

13. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

I'm female. When it comes to what women find attractive we are all different. Men seem to be more able to rate women and come to an agreement. Women are all over the place. My best friend will say he's hot and I think he's very unattractive and vice versa so there is not one definition of hot. Most women get more turned on in their head so personality matters! I would say be healthy. That does not mean looking like the Rock but your healthy. Keep yourself neat. Know what colors and styles look good on you ash a female friend or relative. Don't over cologne but smell nice . Be confident but not arrogant or rude. Be kind and respectful of everyone not just her. Have a life. Play sports, play music have a hobby do something.

Bel likes this.
  14. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

i can agree so basically what i said before, women will find you attractive for you/personality i mean when you see couples do both look amazing and perfect looks? no? in rare cases yes but mostly no. because they are either FWB or because they both love eachother and dont care how they look

GG2002 likes this.
  15. Runtilmylegsdropoff

16. Tonie

Tonie Fapstronaut

1) Confidence (This is the most important imo)
    2) Hygiene/grooming (Don't stink, groom face and head)
    3) Sense of humor (watch actors on tv/movies and copy style if you're having trouble)
    4) Decent clothes/style (some stores like Macy's, Tillys, JCpenny have outfits put together if you have trouble picking one)

17. If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

There's kind of a notion like "why don't my friends do anything cool", "why are they like this", "I wish my life was full of really awesome people". But the reality is that you can be the one to make it happen, to be who everyone would like to be with.

18. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Be yourself. Be authentic and don't try to be/do things that really are not you.

GG2002 likes this.
  19. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

Find you're self attractive.

If you find yourself worth of getting hot woman then you will get them. Its not the money or looks :

because a famous belgium woman was onces seduced at a bar by rich guys who where saying they had lots of money and big cars in the hope to get attention from her. because in their deep self they thinx they don't deserve her

But there are olso rich guy who thinx they are so rich that they deserve any girl they want and they get them.