1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to be happy alone?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by NotSoAverageJoe, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Their stupid ideologies will die with them too.

2. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

Woah this thread turned dark. You okay there?

3. You don't know true darkness and evil.

4. The Consigliere

Believe me, I do. Please don't bring it to this thread.

5. Really? Supernatural entities too? Along with physical torments, swindling, bribery, thievery, extortion, slavery, mass cannibalism and the like?

6. The Consigliere

Okay. I'm just going to stop here. No need to take this thread any further off topic.

7. My point is that people worry about petty shit on this website. Things that you think you can or cannot do are just mere illusions people have put on them self. Ultimately, men and women love each other to death, but they are so well separated by their limiting beliefs and misconceptions, as well as their shitty life experiences. Life is no different than chess, you just got to know how to play reality and the 'game." People had thousands of years to making things right, but they only got worse. Imminent destruction will come upon us very soon within the next ten years, guarantee. Expect near human extinction level events. NASA is lying to all of you. If you saw what was going on out there, you'd all shit your pants. People had their chance to wise up, but how they failed. Thanks to their stupidity, we'll all have to kiss everything as we know it goodbye. This is imminent, so enjoy life now while you can, and stop worrying about stupid ass shit.

8. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Absolutely NOT. I was actually a late bloomer. I finally got out of my shell back when I was age 23. I just plain got tired of living life on the sidelines. That's when I started approaching women and asking them out. That's how I started and continue to get dates; with me initiating the contact. Absolutely nothing "handed to me". This is real life, nothing to do with entitlements.

The Consigliere likes this.