1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to avoid orgasm with partner?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Jun 15, 2019.

1. I am in a relationship, and my partner is a VERY sexual person. We do not live together, and we generally only have sex maybe once or twice a week. However, I am at the point where I hate how I feel after sex. On the days I am completely no-PMO, I feel energetic and alive. I am doing no-PM, so I am allowing myself to have orgasms with my partner. The orgasms obviously feel amazing, but otherwise I feel like hell afterwards (low energy, mood, etc.), and I also get a very strong chaser effect afterwards. It is at the point where I dread having sex (which I know sounds very strange). Anyone have similar feelings on this?

2. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

End the relationship? If you try to avoid orgasm during sex you'll just feel worse afterwards, It would be like edging. If you avoid having sex altogether your partner may become dissatisfied and either cheat or end the relationship. Sex is just a part of most relationships, if you don't like it perhaps a relationship isn't for you.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

You can avoid orgasm, if you don’t have sex.

4. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

If you love you partner, you wouldn’t force her to do something she wants, or something she is not capable at the moment.

Wouldn’t it be fare if she would have done it for you?

5. DeepSeaDiver

DeepSeaDiver Fapstronaut

I am not sure having a relationship where you have sex, but don’t orgasm, are compatible. I didn’t try to research your age, history, or postings.
    I guess there could be room for a short period of time, or a few sessions where you don’t orgasm during sex. I would say talk to your partner about how you’d like to abstain for a period of time as a reset. See if they are open to it.
    Overall, the two best options are orgasming during sex, (assuming that’s not a big challenge and that’s why you want to avoid it) or just abstaining and starting back up once you are ready to orgasm.

6. Alaskamoose

Alaskamoose Fapstronaut

I can relate ! I am at day 69 and have been seeing this girl for the last few weeks. We had sex for the first time when I was on day 53 hard mode and it was amazing, but the day after I definitely missed my energy; since then we have had sex 3 more times, 2 of which I chose to orgasm; that’s a first for me choosing not to orgasm . It’s been 8 days since our last encounter and I need to have a talk with her about the orgasm thing, because it is best to be honest; for right now anyway, I am really digging semen retention and the benefits that it is bringing into my life, and above all, your path to wellness must come first, as well as mine and everyone else; keep fighting the good fight, and you will know what to do! :)