1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How often do you laugh?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by tweeby, Jul 15, 2018.

1. tweeby

tweeby Banned

In response to the how often do you cry, I was wondering how often do you laugh? What kind of things make you LOL and why?

2. Hehehe. I don't laugh. I cry mostly. ( xD)

tweeby likes this.
  3. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Lies! I know you laugh at some things.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. I laugh pretty often what can I say. I'm the one that actually make people laugh when meeting up or just in general . I don't consider myself funny but people like my presence and often invite me to join them.
    I'm actually heading to a wedding this month.I can't even refuse it because they'll get mad at me for not going.

Deleted Account and u376 like this.
  5. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

What’s this laughing you speak of?

6. I laugh alot. I love stand up and comedy movies but unintentional comedy is always superior. If youre paying attention theres almost always something or someone to laugh at. Our society is a literal joke so current events and the dumb shit our leaders say are good for providing cheap laughs. In certain spaces its harder for me to get into that mood. My family members are alot different as they tend to argue and stress out over nothing so being around people like that makes it difficult. Sometimes I can get them to laugh and stop stressing out when Im really felling it.

7. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Stand up comedy is always great, it's that impromptu humour that always works best.

When you take a situation and create a comedic moment from it either with dry wit or satire. It can't be beat. But I realise this type of humour is an acquired taste for some people.

Hitto and Deleted Account like this.
  8. I laugh all the time and i also instigate laughter a lot. At the risk of tooting my own horn, im pretty witty and i find humor in situations rather than in intentional humor. I do laugh at movies sometimes too, although a lot of the times its something i find funny that wasnt supposed to be.

Hitto and Knight1st like this.
  9. I have a habit of laughing indiscriminantly at the random thoughts in my head at very inopportune times. I had a health class in high school and for whatever reason the subject of death came up, so the teacher started talking about his wife that had passed away. I of course was not present in that discussion, mentally speaking, and boy was that teacher not pleased when I started laughing at some random thought in my head as he talked about his dead wife. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

I laugh only when something is really funny
    But I have a problem to smile sometimes when it is not even required
    For example if someone is explaining me anything then I started to smile
    Not always though

11. I’ve been blessed to have a few friends who are genuinely really funny. Plus in my tight circle of friends we are always roasting/clowning each other, so I do laugh out loud a lot lol

Eddie griffin and Bill burr are the only comedians that can actually make me really laugh out loud. The last stand up I saw on YouTube had me dying of laughter lol

12. I know that feel. I laughed at my Gran's funeral. Then the inappropriateness of it just makes it even more funny. Sigh...

13. Knight1st

Knight1st Fapstronaut

Me too, bro.

14. Sometimes I get in a weird mood and write weird things on Facebook and laugh. My nephews and niece make me laugh.

This video always makes me laugh:

15. @Wave Surfer "Is this the last question?"..."No" That was good.

I laugh a lot. Im glad I work a job with genuine friends and our laid back culture leaves tons of room for jokes. I also listen to a bunch of Maximum Fun podcasts that are amazing. Here is a clip from one of my favorite shows that always cracks me up.

16. I feel like the Barenaked Ladies had a lyric about this. Lol.

GigglingTrout likes this.
  17. @Max Fisher yeah it's a funny show. Although I didn't find it funny when the kids became teenagers.

18. The thing that makes me laugh most is my partner, and with the humour we share together whether it's something we're watching, playing, or talking about it's bound to happen.

Other than that I can't think of anything else that I personally find funny, if I wasn't around him you'd most likely never see me laugh.

Moon Shot and Deleted Account like this.