1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How much older are your parents than you?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by LoyalKnight, Jan 15, 2019.

How much older are your parents than you?

1. 15-20 years

2 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. 20-25 years

10 vote(s)
    26.3%
  3. 30-35 years

15 vote(s)
    39.5%
  4. 35-40 years

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  5. 45-50 years

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. 50-55 years

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  7. 55-60 years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. +60 years

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  1. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

How much older are your parents than you? (Or were they if they deceased, in that case I wish that all of them may rest in peace) For the sake of this poll, select the age of your oldest parent. Feel free to write the age of both parents in the comment section!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  2. My mom is 18 years older and my dad is 22 years older

Deleted Account and u376 like this.
  3. can i ask, how were your parents really chill or strict?

4. You've got a couple gaps in your poll there. I think my mom is 24 years older than me, and my dad is 8 years older than her.

5. Mom 20 years older. Dad 35 years older.

My dad was 34 and mom 19 when they married.

(The older I get the worse that seems to me).

6. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My father was 37 years older than me. My mother is 35 years older than me.

7. 39-ish. Is it terrible idk my parents exact age? I'm really terrible w birthdays

8. Eh, I never remember either. I dont think it's that big of a deal, but some people act like I'm super disrespectful for it or something. Never mind the fact that my mom is practically my best friend... apparently if I don't remember how old she is, I must hate her or something.

9. Your dad's my hero lol

10. My parents are chill, theyre more like friends than parents

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. So far i have the smallest age gap here lol

Deleted Account and u376 like this.
  12. Damn bro your dad put in that work!

Deleted Account and Coffee Candy like this.
  13. My mom was 19 when she had my sister, so you and my sister are pretty close in age gap between parents. My mom was 18 and my dad was 26 when they got married, then they had my sister a year later, and had me 5 years after that

14. I wouldn't be so quick to want that life.

From the stories he's recently told me, it sounded more like a dream that turned into a hell on earth experience. One thing he told me was she had a fiery temper back then and would kick him when she was angry. He said he put an end to that with a method that would be looked at quite unfavorably now in 2019. But back in 1966 hitting an abusive wife back was something that a husband could get away with. My mom was very abusive to me and my sister when I was young but my dad put an end to that as well. Not sure what he had to do to end that, but she did stop.

She's an incredibly good person now, changed immensely since I was a kid. I love her dearly.

15. My mom is 42 years older than me. About my father I am not exactly sure, he is/was (I don't even know whether he is still alive or not) somewhere between 52 and 67 years older I'm guessing.

16. Most of men these days would be either too nurtured and soft, or just too scared from judgement of society, to do stuff like that.

Most women are fine. But there always are some women who are spoiled by that chivalry thing, and these days by feminism, that they think they can get away with anything. Sometimes we have to draw boundaries of what will and what won't be tolerated, and words aren't always enough for that.

Your dad had some balls. Respect! :emoji_thumbsup:

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Both are around 30-31 years older than me

18. 34-39 4 me.

i wouldn't have it any other way c:

19. Celibi

Celibi Fapstronaut

My mother is 27 years older than me and my father is 28 years older than me.

20. Mom is 40 years older,Dad 36 years older.

Interesting fact: my mom had her first daughter at 14 years old which means I have a sister 26 years older than me,I also have a nephew about 8 years older than me.

u376 likes this.