1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How Long Did You Last?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by SeekingLife, Oct 8, 2018.

1. SeekingLife

SeekingLife Fapstronaut

This is a serious question... for those who have done NoFap for 30+ days, how was it like when you finished after having sex? I could only imagine how much load you would have to release and did the girl not find that quite disgusting? And also... how long were you able to last?

As a virgin myself, i am extremely curious and would like to know as obviously im not experienced with such events. And i also just feel when i do have sex, i would feel embarrassed for not lasting as long as i would like. I mean i dont even know what it feels like to f*** but i imagine it would so good to the point i couldn’t even handle it and just bust a nut very quickly. Your insights would be appreciated lol.

2. jorg78

jorg78 Fapstronaut

I just speaking for myself, but I think this is in general as well.

I lasted for about 1 or 2 minutes compared to 15-30 minutes before NoFap. It's getting better but because of the super increased sensitivity in penis, it's hard to last longer.

P.S: I don't regret NoFap because I feel a lot of benefits from it. But I'm not as good in bed as I was before it. Just giving my honest opinion.

3. Burrich1

Burrich1 Fapstronaut

I lasted for about 10 minutes compared to not being able to finish finish at all for a few years before I started NoFap. This was just over 30 days in with no PMO prior.

And the girl was really into me being backed up and finishing with a lot.

And if your worried about finishing quickly, just make sure there is a lot of forplay involved for her. Plus keep this in mind. I think Alec Baldwin said it best in the movie Outside Providence: “Sex is like chineese food. It ain’t over until you both get your cookies”

Sorry. That’s one of the best movie lines of all time and I couldn’t resist. :)

4. rester51

rester51 Fapstronaut

Currently I have no feeling in my shaft area not even when someone touching, almost 0 sensitivity specially in that area, I'm really scared, did you have the same problem before? And nofap help it regarding sensitivity with this issue?

5. jorg78

jorg78 Fapstronaut

I got my sensitivity back but it took me a while. If you are worried, try some coconut oil (Or some cream with shea butter) for speeding up the process

Don't worry, the body is great on recovering.

6. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

when i started having sex after starting my nofap journey (day 86 circa) i used to last 3 minutes the first time, them have a sex a second time and be able to last even two hours.

After a quiet long period of PE i'm now controlling myself really well

7. rester51

rester51 Fapstronaut

You got same problem time ago? Like no feeling sensation or touching? And recovered from it?

FX-05 likes this.
  8. jorg78

jorg78 Fapstronaut

I had no sensitivity at all on my glans, now I have recovered from that

9. BasketCase

BasketCase Fapstronaut

In my experience, albeit limited, girls like a larger load. Especially with hand/mouth stuff - it's more of a reward (to some) - even impressive! If a girl were to find it disgusting then I imagine she'd be put off by any amount, and hopefully she'd feel comfortable with communicating this to you and you could perhaps finish away from her or something. As for lasting longer, yeah it will probably be over sooner without practice. But, like others have said, foreplay will help!

10. I'm also curious about this thing. I think most women don't mind if you go too fast. After 5 minutes you can go to the next round or you can finish her on different way. But If you can not have an O there will be a big problem sooner or later.

11. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

in every case make her cum with your foreplay before you start having penetrative sex :)

BasketCase likes this.