1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How I am going to pass my math exam in yust 10 days

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Hi! I`m in really deep shit With my Math exam to be honest. I have barely practiced at all.
    Its only 10 days left and I have an upcoming exam in Zoology too in only 3 days. This Math exam isnt aware of who its dealing With tough. I am writing this to tell you guys that I am going to kick this Math exam in the but.

Here is my plan for the Next 10 days:

I am going get an overview of the different themes in my book at first

Then im going to work myself trough the first Chapters of the book

If I get stuck along the way then Im going to watch some instructional videos online

Im going to spend less time online, and youtube is a no go.

When I have a fairly good understanding of the most basic stuff in my book I am going to go on to the Advanced stuff.

Then im going to kick my Zoology exam in the nuts the 10th of december

The 12th of december im going to team up With a classmate until my exam the 18th

Wish me Luck!

2. And the most important thing: I shall not let in for negative toughts about failing. And I do also have an important announcement to Gandalf standing between me and my A in mathematics: I SHALL PASS!!!!!!

3. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Ten days is enough, just. :rolleyes: Study, study, study! And stay focused.

4. Hi! Thanks for the motivation :) I have studied almost nonstop since I started this thread. I think I nailed my Zoology final yesterday and I started Reading to my Exphil exam tomorrow today. Im now halfway through the book and have stacked up With redbull and junk Food lol. I think Im going to read through most of the night. Not ideal, but im pretty sure im going to pass on this one too. Then I will keep up my work on my Math the 13th ;D