1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How has your memory improved?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, May 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. If you've been on NoFap for at least 3 months (hard mode), how has your memory improved?
    1. Are you able to vividly remember information you've learned months back?
    2. When did you first start noticing your memory has improved?
    3. When learning new information, do you easily understand on the first attempt?
    4. How was your memory before NoFap?
    Thanks!

BismaBRJ and (deleted member) like this.
  2. My memory is much better than before but still needs improvement. I could barely remember the color of someone's shirt I saw or what I ate yesterday.

BismaBRJ and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Teuthtobetold1

Teuthtobetold1 Fapstronaut

Hey do girls experience this as well? I am a male and i experience loss in memory as well.

4. I’d forget names seconds after they tell me

5. After 90 days my memory has improved but I experience forgetfulness here and there but this is not a big deal. I feel a lot better and my brain fog has decreased big time

BismaBRJ and STAR DUST like this.
  6. Teuthtobetold1

It will improve the longer u abstain, sometimes it will increase a bit but overall it will slowly decrease until u it fully disappear

BismaBRJ and STAR DUST like this.
  7. Teej

Teej Fapstronaut

Wow! This is great......I feel the brain fog most of the times, What is the exact time at which the memory starts improving?

8. Teuthtobetold1

Depends on ur health, ur lifestyle, and also ur body condition. Sleep early and wake early and exercise regularly. Reduce ur fantasize will help a lot

BismaBRJ likes this.
  9. It starts to improve around day 80. You'll experience craving but don't let it get you. Good luck

10. i think it will differ from person to person, based on their diet, sleep habits etc.
    a person with a good diet, no stress and good sleep habits can see an improvement in memory and problem solving abilities much earlier than day 80.

BismaBRJ and Teuthtobetold1 like this.
  11. Is there a point of diminishing return?

12. Ifightwithhope

Ifightwithhope Fapstronaut

I dont believe we would get super memory by doing pmo.
    I believe its just a myth

13. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Ultra steller! I just finished a ton of training on my new job and I am shining due to the semen r tension and benefits of memory confidence, and energy etc.

14. ive noticed dream recall is better.

15. Kimpossible9

Kimpossible9 Fapstronaut

Even if pmo doesn't directly cause memory loss
    The fact that you're thinking about sex all day will lower your focus thus your memory

BismaBRJ likes this.
  16. DarkSektur

DarkSektur Fapstronaut

Check my topic on POST ACUTE WITHDRAWAL SYNDROME. I am sure you can relate.

17. HassangLauser

HassangLauser New Fapstronaut

I think that abstaining from masturbation has only improved my health. My memory has improved, and my headaches have stopped bothering me. I became more active. My memory got better in the second month of abstinence. I stopped forgetting where I had left my things, and my anxiety was completely gone. I started remembering information the first time. I feel better now, and according to memory test results, some types of memory became 20-30% better functioning.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
    goodnice 2.0 and sfmark12 like this.
  18. anecdote for later