1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you talk to girls when they are grouped together and talking with each other?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by zxcv, May 25, 2017.

1. zxcv

zxcv Fapstronaut

I've tried it a couple of times and they just said a couple things to me, then just ignored me.

2. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Talk to the most unattractive one first.

Jonathansierra and Estus like this.
  3. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

You have to be confident, good looking, and just not care what they think.

You have to be a narcissist like me and only talk about yourself.

What I would do is dress fresh and go up to them smile and select which girl I want to talk to and just open up a conversation with the main group, then eventually start focusing on the one girl I was interested in.

4. I don't disturb people who are talking with each other.

5. Blackenglish2017

Blackenglish2017 Fapstronaut

Yeah do not disturb. As soon as you do they will be like "who is this weirdo??"

6. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

Try to start a completely different conversation and see if they join in if it's something you have no idea what they're talking about. If you know the topic then join in. If you don't know then ask. Don't just not talk. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to inform you on what's going on if you show the interest. Maybe they'll show interest in you!

7. Make an observation about something before you go over there and say something scripted. And when you go over there don't talk to one girl talk to the group. It's all about building rapport and a connection. If you can make them smile or laugh then you are creating positive emotions in them and they will feel drawn and attracted to you. Also check out this dating coach in the video he has many more videos on this subject, will open your eyes and change your life.

8. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

If they're talking about something important I let them talk freely. If they're talking about something that I have something to say about, I say it. It depends on the girls and how much the subject of the conversation matters to me.

9. Jonathansierra

Jonathansierra Fapstronaut

Lmao facts!

10. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

Talk to each girl in the group instead of "one".

11. Archer17

Archer17 Fapstronaut

I would recommend How To Be A 3% Man ebook, it changed my life. And these types of worries are answered, check it out, it's by Corey Wayne. Great read, he has a youtube channel as well.

12. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

Just talk to each one of them withouth the intension to seduce them. And then ask the group if you can talk wit her private take her hand and move her to something quiet where you 2 can talk .

13. avatarivn

Select a girl, the one you think is the hottest. Then get rid of all the others one by one (or in groups, depending on your murdering skills). Finally go talk to the girl left alone.

14. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

if you want a tip just try and talk to one person and make them stand out from the others. tell her she is beautiful compared to her friends {instant jealousy} idk if it works because i dont approach groups either :)

15. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

In what setting? School? Bar? Girls night out?

16. zxcv

zxcv Fapstronaut

17. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

howcome church?