1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you stick to a goal?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, May 7, 2019.

1. I always start new, productive hobbies such as working out, dieting, studying, nofap, etc but I can't seem to actually stick to it. I always implode back to immensely procrastinating within at most a week. The motivation I had in the beginning seems to always die out, I don't know why. How do you guys stick to your goals?

2. Bale

Bale Fapstronaut

Are these goals meaningful to you and are you enjoying these activities, or are you doing all this just to fit in because you think that's what you should be doing?

3. I obviously don't enjoy studying, lifting heavy weights and eating healthy but yes, I do feel like It's a need.

4. ClickClickBoom

ClickClickBoom Fapstronaut

Alway keep in mind the reason of why your doing what your doing, make a choice and stick to it no matter how hard you want to go back.
    Deep down you know your choice is the right one.

Best wishes,

5. selfimprovement8008

selfimprovement8008 Fapstronaut

For Studying- Force yourself for an hour, one lecture, one chapter whatever the case and dont move from theretill that task gets completed.
    For eating healthy there are ways to make unhealthy food fairly healthy( making pizza using home grilled chicken, homeade tomato sauce etc. and then using sauce to make it taste better ( bbq sauce, chipotle sauce) and get variety)
    buy healthy fast food ( chipotle, el pollo loco, etc)
    lifting weights motivation is the body that you want ( shredded, mass etc and make the program around that goal and train according to your body type( ectomorph, endomorph, or mesomorph)
    watch videos on bodybuilding ( makaveli motivation)
    watch motivational videos in general for success etc

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  6. selfimprovement8008

selfimprovement8008 Fapstronaut

Build routines, but also a way to balance the routines such as one day no studying after 6 days of studying
    No gym no physical exercise at all for a day after 3 or 4 days of rigrous training
    One cheat meal per week, two weeks, three or a month etc

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.