1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do women feel about PE (Premature Ejaculation)?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by +TenPercent, May 19, 2018.

1. MetaGame

MetaGame Fapstronaut

I generally take too long to O even on nofap so I have the opposite issue.

it depends on the woman and ur response tho. I can tell u from experience in terms of other issues or other 'mess ups' a good woman won't care/make a big deal out of it as long as u can relax and go again. They will help u , make u feel loved, guide u , suggest things.

I can also tell u the women that do make a big deal out of it in a negative way probably arent the women u want to be with. I mean there is some context but ya.

Hitto and +TenPercent like this.
  2. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

I think women make a big deal out of it if the reason for the DE is pmo. Otherwise for every lock there is a key and we all like different things. Some men naturally take longer and some women like that. The only thing I would add is that DE is hard in long term relationships. With marriage, kids work you maybe find 10 min for sex! Maybe some people like hour long sessions once a month rather than weekly sessions that are 10 min. With me everytime I thought about initiating or having sex with my ex I knew it would be a minimum of an hour long time investment and it made me not want to even get started. The studies show that men in long term relationships with DE ten to not have as much sex for that reason. So just from a practical standpoint it’s not an ideal condition, particularly if you can change it. Its one thing when it is all new or you are just dating. But an entirely other when you are married with three kids, a dog and each working 40 plus hours a week.

+TenPercent likes this.
  3. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

on the short time PE can be embarrassing, but on a long time DE is worse then PE. ED is the worse of all 3 these sexual problems.

GG2002 likes this.
  4. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Perfectly and concisely put.

+TenPercent likes this.