1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I talk to women?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Anon117, Jul 6, 2018.

1. nef

nef Fapstronaut

So how you doing after a year ?

ReclaimedLife likes this.
  2. ReclaimedLife

ReclaimedLife Fapstronaut

Yeh. I am curious 2. Let us hear your news about wamen.

3. I was going to give a woman's perspective, but it seems really good advice has already been given. I can tell when someone is trying to impress me, or put on an act because they think that's what I want to see. Yeah...don't do that. Be yourself. Imagine what would happen if you impress a girl by being fake, and then you have to live that fake persona every time you're with her and can never relax and just be you. So not worth it.

4. ReclaimedLife

This is exactly the problem. If you fake it, at some point she will find out what kind of a person you really are and your fassade will crumble. And trust me, wamen are amazing at figuring this out.
    They don't test us because they are mean... They test us to see if all the cocky attitute is actually real or if you just put on an act... Don't bother thinking you can fake it for long either, wamen are genetically predisposed to figuring out who you really are. Of course it is possible to fake this to a certain extent, but the second you end up in any kind of (real/committed) relationship, you are screwed.

And you will probably never have truly amazing sex with a girl that thinks you are putting on an act. Because, i my opinion, they will never fully open themselves up to you. Yes, you might get their body, but you will never touch their soul.

5. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

=)

You can never find your better place, with better people, as a better version of yourself is you're too busy pretending to be someone that you're not.

If you need to convince someone to be with you, then you'll need to convince them for the lifespan of that whole relationship. You'll always be walking on eggshells, playing it safe, and paranoid trying not to accidentally express yourself honestly. That's not fun.

You have the right to go for what you want. Everyone has the right to be interested or not interested in what you want. The problem starts when you try very hard to control their reaction out of fear rather than just accepting their honesty.

Learn to express yourself more honestly. Instead of developing and going deeper into who they are. A lot of people will try to hide who they are and instead become chameleons that try to convince everyone to like them (fake persona).

I've learned that I'm very good with women that are interested in me and I'm very bad with women that aren't interested in me. My life turns to shit when I try to convince someone to be interested. My life is amazing when I find someone that has mutual interest. The faster I get rejected and stop hiding who I am... the faster I find those people with mutual interest.

6. I'm not trying to be rude and I legitimately am going somewhere with this once I receive an answer.

But why do you want to talk to women?

7. ReclaimedLife

Simple.

BOOBIES!!!

8. That's what I thought. And me and 99.9 percent of the men in the world feel the same. Unfortunately this is part of the problem.
    If you see women as some sort of unattainable object then that's how you will treat them. Like a Ming vase. You'll be scared and careful and they will sense that.
    The idea that you have to just do it and get over your fear is actually stupid. Know why? Because there's actually nothing to he scared of. Bungie jumping is a rational fear. You might die. Talking to a woman? There's nothing scary about that.

9. ReclaimedLife

Ok, this is the problem with the internet, you cannot see me smile whe i yell it.
    "BOOBIES!!!" is just meant for fun.

The real reason why a man should talk to a wamen is because of the amazing value that a wamen can bring to our lifes,
    sexually, emotionally as well as energetically.

I just like being around them because a good wamen, with positive personality just adds the soft female, nurturing energy to my very dominant, energetic male energy. It is like Yin and Yang for me.
    I like being around them and they enrich my life. I don't need to sleep with any of them to get this energy.
    And i am happy not to have sex. But when ii chose to have it, it just is... amazing.

Sex just enhances that energy exchange to a maximum. Fk, that is so beautiful.