1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I get her to talk instead of me talking?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Jun 22, 2017.

1. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

Good on you mate

faplordxd and Deleted Account like this.
  2. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

Important question though man are you fucking her? Or just being friends

Also how much have you hung out

3. No fucking, no hanging out yet. We met a while ago, but started texting recently. Thing is, I'm bad at texting/flirting over text and stuff like that. Hence, i asketh for thy help.

faplordxd likes this.
  4. I want to hang out with her, but idk if she'll be alright if i'm direct about these things. Like if i directly asked her out or something. I want her to get to know me (At least a bit), so my chances are improved.

What would you text about with a girl you just met?

5. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

You dont text anything bro all you do is setup the meetup Thats all its useful for so text her tomorrow say:

"You free any this week" or like "hows your week look"

If she says she's free on a particular day, don’t say “Let’s [blank]” or “We should [blank]”

Say “Im free after ” (no punctuation) or "__[time/day] works" (no punctuation)

Remember, girls don’t too much care for blunt, direct conversation. Just Imply what you want without outright saying it

You asking if she’s free is implication enough that you're interested, you're attracted to her and you want to meet her

If she asks what you two will be doing, dance around it but stay succinct. “Whatever I want”, “Whatever I feel like”, “Things”, “Crazy shit”, “Cool stuff” are all evasive-type answers that can build up intrigue

If she asks when to meet up, either say “Whenever” (no punctuation) or just give a number, like "6". If she asks where, just send the address.

As short and sweet as possible

6. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

And then after that whether you’ve decided to meet back at her place or at some coffee shop, once the date/time has been finalized and the address decided, don’t bring it up again and if possible, stop texting her until that date (unless she reaches out)

Do not double-check the time you’re meeting, don’t check if she can still make it, don’t call her to say you’re on your way, etc

She’ll do that for you and you need to allow her to. It’ll further her investment in meeting you

One thing i've noticed is that reconfirming dates will increase a girls likelihood to flake and by not reconfirming and letting her reach out first, I’ve yet to see a girl flake

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Still, I've tried to catch up with people who've given me only one word answers in reply... How dull.

Monster Carrot likes this.
  8. I like this. She's been offline for a while now. I'll ask her to a movie today. Let's see what she says.

9. Alright guys, this girl clearly is not interested in talking, and I have decided to cut her loose.

She probably has a boyfriend too. Just my luck. Now it'll take me a year to move on at least lol.

Anyways, thank you so much for all the hints/advice you guys gave me. It felt good to have you guys to help me out.

Good Luck to all of you in your endeavours. I'm probably giving up on women now lol.

faplordxd likes this.
  10. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

Get a tinder bro its so easy or talk to other girls in your classes

11. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Fapstronaut

Yo donmeshwime, One thing that always keeps me going it remembering this, "One enriched, powerful, flavorful bite is nothing compared to the whole meal." -ME :)

I promise you it will not take you a year to move on from this girl who didn't like you back. It's just that simple, she doesn't like you back. It is nothing personal she just doesn't see you in a romantic light. But there are and will be girls out there who do. You just have to keep going and any girl you like go for it! Seriously it is all a numbers game if you really think about it. Don't give up on the meal man!

-TheBigBadWolf

12. Idk where to start, so I´ll start somewhere.
    First of all, you didn´t talk to her. You texted with her. HUGE difference.
    You are saying you´re bad at texting. Me too! But instead of trying to do something I´m clearly not good at, I just keep the texting to a minimum, because I like to have real conversations.
    What you did was just texting her way too long without asking her out. If she likes you, and you are just way too chicken to ask her out, what do you think will happen? She thinks you´re too afraid. And if she doesn´t like you, you have lost absolutely nothing at all.
    Think about it this way: Would you rather spend time with someone who likes you, or someone who is absolutely indifferent? In this frame of mind, a rejection is actually a really good thing, because it spares you from having an awful date.
    Second of all: Asking a girl to watch a movie with you, is like asking her to have sex with you. Next time suggest drinking a cup of coffee or going to the park. Somewhere public, where you can´t rape her.
    And last but not least: She probably doesn´t have a boyfriend. She was probably just annoyed by you texting her all the time.

So what are you going to do now? Give up on women? Return to PMO? Feeling sorry for yourself?
    Or are you going to go out, grab another cute girls phone number and ask her out like a real man? What else would you need her number for anyway? Make it happen! All of you!

Deleted Account and faplordxd like this.
  13. Idk man, I might try later on. Thanks

14. If you say so man, but i honestly don't know.

15. I thought if i asked her out too soon it would make her uncomfortable or something. That's why I didn't.

Anyways it doesn't matter now. I guess I'll just focus on my career for a while. Thanks

16. If you got a girls phone number, and she gave it to you (meaning you didn´t use any stupid trick to obtain it), chances are pretty good that she fancies you. Why else would she give you her number?
    You probably made her uncomfortable by suggesting to watch a movie with you too soon.
    Next time suggest something more casual, in a public setting, where both of you are able to walk away when things get awkward. I don´t mean to criticize you, just the next time you get an opportunity, be as bold as you can. Chances are you might just be bold enough :D

17. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

No dude he made her uncomfortable by talking too much and not showing his intent (to hang out) he just kept talking about friend stuff instead of pushing for a meetup

All phone is good for is a bridge so you can continue the interaction at a later date

18. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Whaaaaat... Dude, that's crazy. Plenty more fish in the sea and all that jazz. :)

19. I did ask her to hang out once. Here's how that went:

ME(M)- Hey, so will you be free anytime in the next couple of days? I was wondering if we could meet up sometime!
    HER(H)- Ummm, I'm not sure, why?
    M- No reason, just wanted someone to chill with
    H- Oh, Sure! We can definitely meet sometime :)

(2 days later)

M- Hey so are you free tomorrow?
    H- Hey! No, actually I have to go to college for some work! I'll let you know when I'm free, okay?

After that she never said when she was free, and I thought it would be super desperated to ask her again.

20. I barely get to meet any nice girls, man. And when I do, some shit like this happens. It's like i already have less chances, and even among those chances I have no chance. :(