How do I delete my account?

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support' started by Aspire32, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Aspire32

Aspire32 Fapstronaut

When i try and delete my account , it says: unexpected error. Try again later.

2. Why are you deleting if you don’t mind me asking? Did you just join today?

3. Aspire32

Aspire32 Fapstronaut

Yesterday...being in a platform where i can openly talk to women about masturbation and bodily fluids causes me to relapse

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. That’s understandable. I don’t know about deleting but maybe just try again later if it’s giving an error?

5. Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley Fapstronaut

The site has many errors right now, they're working on stuff or something so at this moment I don't think that's possible.

You should try contacting a moderator and maybe they can help remove it for you or something.

M.S.H. likes this.
  6. Alexander

Alexander Fapstronaut
    Staff Member Founder

Yup the site has many issues right now that are being worked on after a server change. Just check back another time and you should be able to delete without issue.

M.S.H. and Aspire32 like this.
  7. MasterRoshi

MasterRoshi Fapstronaut

What happened to digital ocean? You didn’t like it anymore?

8. GhostWriter

GhostWriter Fapstronaut

@Alexander, I desperately need/want to talk to you. I cannot send you a private message. I DO NOT want to talk to a Moderator. I want to talk to you! Please!

9. Alexander

Alexander Fapstronaut
    Staff Member Founder

I read your signature and agree with it in in a general sense, but think that it's challenging to scale that mentality perfectly in a systematized way on such a large forum. Non-systemization leads to unfair moderation complaints. You're welcome to email feedback to contact at nofap dot com and I'll see it but remember I've got a TON going on and have limited resources so it's challenging to respond to everybody or make the website perfect in every way.