1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How can I stop delayed/anejaculation with a partner?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by HongKongExpress, May 9, 2018.

1. HongKongExpress

HongKongExpress New Fapstronaut

A few weeks ago, my girlfriend tried performing oral sex on me, and nearly 20 minutes had passed and I couldn’t cum for the life of me. We both decided to stop, and since then I’ve been worried about my sex life and whether I’ve been masturbating too much, and too abnormally. I take 5-10 minutes with my hand.

To those who have stopped PM but lead active sex lives: how should I go about this?

2. Heretolearn96

Heretolearn96 Fapstronaut

There are a few factors in play here, and everyone is different but 10-20 minutes i'd say is about normal. Have you stopped M? Even if you just stop for a few days it will help out.

3. Been here. So the fact that you're fine with your hand suggests your issue is not physical, but excessive MO/PMO.

So:

- Give up both. Whether or not forever is up to you, but definitely for, I would say, 6 months.
    - Explain the problem to your girlfriend if you feel you can. It'll be better if she doesn' feel it's her.
    - this is the hardest bit. Continue to have sex, etc when you both want to, but accept that you may not finish. Try to go in looking to enjoy the experience, but accepting that you probably aren't yet in a place where you'll finish. Two things important here: firstly the pressure you put on yourself to finish is likely making it much more difficult; second of your body had no other outlet, then it will revert over time .

Once I got step 3 down, I saw results in a matter of weeks, and I would sex was completely normal within 2-3 months. And it's totally worth it.

If step 1 is difficult, then that will require more thinking about and possibly therapy. I have no doubt a lot of people use PM, simply because it's convenient and enjoyable, and over time begin using it too much. Some people have something deeper going on, which has led them to 'self-medicate'. I suppose only you can really know. Anyway, best of luck!

4. ukbritishbloke

ukbritishbloke Fapstronaut

20 minutes oral sex and counting? What's not to like?

I'm joking but making a serious point too. At some point she'll need to give up, but I don't think there's anything major to worry about here.

As others have said, I bet this gets better if you give up PMO.

5. HongKongExpress

HongKongExpress New Fapstronaut

Pfft. This thread brightened my night and cleared my head. Thanks, guys.

6. kilometrico

kilometrico Fapstronaut

hmm idk.
    is this bad or not?