1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How are YOU treating your meat vehicle?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by B1144, Apr 22, 2018.

1. B1144

B1144 Fapstronaut

This body that we ride in is just like a car. Do you put the good gas in, change the oil, and drive it daily for good performance? Do you eat good food, detox or fast couple times a year, and give it exercise and rest it deserves? For me lately I've been eating a vegan diet(not for everyone, I understand), I do some intermittent fasting till noon on Sundays, and do some yoga and meditation daily to keep me feeling well. I like to hike, bicycle and throw the kettlebell around sometimes as well. I believe good health is something we take in our own hands and just can't show up to the doctor and say I don't know whats wrong doc, give me a pill. I believe eating a unhealthy diet, being stagnant most the day(sitting a lot) and participating in drugs and heavy alcohol consumption is not doing our society any good. But these are sold to us and pushed onto us heavy by media and the medical industry because it's big business. Self control is something we need to do collectively and stop relying on someone else to do the work for us.