1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Horror story- anyone else been through something similar?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by anaif1995, May 22, 2019.

1. anaif1995

anaif1995 New Fapstronaut

I have masterbated excessively right from the very beginning at around 14-15 and im 23 now. I would masterbate upwards of 3 times a day. I had sexual encounters when I was between 15 and 18 and I was able to achieve erections and everything was great even though I was masterbating excessively. I ended up getting into a relationship when I was 19 and when we came to have sex with her for the first time i was completely unable to get an erection. I went to the doctor and he said its just a phase and it will pass but it never did so I began using blue pill. The problem now was that even though I the blue pill gave me an erection, I got no pleasure out of the experience other then the actual climax. BJ's would feel uncomfortable and sex wouldn't feel warm. I know I should probably see a doctor but was wondering if anyone else can relate, I'm only 23 and I feel like my mental health has deteriorated because of this.

2. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut