1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hook up with a girl

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Hey
    I met a girl in a party I kissed her, we met up like 2 or 3 times and last time we had S.
    Then we keep talking a bit little but work did not let us hook up again, we stopped talking and I want to meet with her again.
    How can I do?
    EDIT: I talked to her like 5 days ago and she said she was not in town, told her ok all good when you come back it will be. She's back and she has not send me a text nor shit. Should I talk to her?

FX-05 likes this.
  2. Give it some space who knows what women think its always something maybe it was just a one time hookup maybe not DONT OVER TEXT AND CALL let it play out give some space and see that's all you can do

3. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Tell her that you want to see her again.

That's it.

Then move on with your life.

She'll either want to join you or she doesn't. Either way, do what you want to do with or without her.

Don't waste your life playing games. Don't convince her to be interested in you. Don't censor yourself or hold back out of fear of losing her interest. Don't beat around the bush. Tell her what you want. She either likes your honest self expression or she doesn't.

If she doesn't, then you're free to find other people that wants to.

ReclaimedLife and 0111zerozero11 like this.
  4. ReclaimedLife

ReclaimedLife Fapstronaut

Usually, the quality of the time you spend together determines whether she wants to see you again.
    Not that you spend time together.

The quality of it.

5. i dont know but good for you. go out and have fun man, god bless you. eat lots of protein for nice strong semen