1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Home workout

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Nebulousclasher22, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Nebulousclasher22

Nebulousclasher22 Fapstronaut

I want to workout as i find all these abendent energy from nofap is wasted. I don't want to go to the gym for many reasons like i am too young,i don't have enough money etc. Instead can you suggest me some body weight exercise routines with exercises such as pullups,pushups,squats,lunges,situps,plancks,jump rope etc without using any equipments thati can do from home.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Search for 'calisthenics workout at home' in youtube. Also you are 17. You are at the perfect age to hit the gym. I started hitting gym at 19. Wish I have started earlier.

For now to begin with try doing pushups and pull ups everyday. Increase it day by day to where you can perform 100 push ups and pull ups. Results take time. Also replace the word 'motivation' with 'Dedication, discipline and consistency'. You can thank me later.

Nebulousclasher22 likes this.
  4. Also, if the thumbnail in YouTube has a women in yoga pants. You better not click it.

Nebulousclasher22 likes this.
  5. Nebulousclasher22

Nebulousclasher22 Fapstronaut

Haha...sure!!!

Deleted Account likes this.