1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hit the big 90!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Grim_reaper, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Grim_reaper

Grim_reaper Fapstronaut

I have reached 90 days! Its been a rocky road with many dumps, Intense urges, anxiety and depression. But its been worth it! I feel 10 times better. My mind feels cleaner, positive and happy.

The ditch that was my old life, seems to have been filled. I no longer feel im running round chasing my own tail.
    My future looks less bleak. Thank you for this forum and all your kind messages.
    I will continue to post as much as possible.

2. Out of the Furnace

Out of the Furnace Fapstronaut

i´m very glad for you that you achieved 90 days. i know how tough it is to reach it. been at 70 once.

i hope i can also let this constant loneliness behind. and feel better about myself in a few days.

keep it up =)

3. theMashine

theMashine Fapstronaut

Congrats!
    It's good to read positive experience here. I wish you all the best in future.
    Stay strong.

oneeyedjack likes this.
  4. zakes

zakes Fapstronaut

Congratulations!

if possible could you share how this has impacted on your life?

Challenges faced, benefits etc?

Well done!

Alk346 likes this.
  5. thelasttruthtold

thelasttruthtold Fapstronaut

Well done for your courage and commitment to beat this crippling addiction. Be proud.

oneeyedjack likes this.
  6. MiawPowPow

MiawPowPow Fapstronaut

oh yeah good job on 90 days! happiness is the human being quest and if NoFap makes you happy, you shoud definitively stick with it!

Stay motivated, after day 90 it just gets easier :p

Grim_reaper likes this.